August 17, 2013 - A Fantasy Cruise to Paradise

I cant wait to get the finalized FE list. We are going to WDW from the 28 of June until July 6. When we get home it is time to plan for the Fantasy cruise. We are getting excited!!!!

Hello !

We are from Germany and we will cruise the second time with DCL this August, 17 with the Disney Fantasy.

Our familiy is a party of 4, my husband, me and our two daughters, 10 and 13 years old.

We know the Fantasy nearly 2 years, because we take 3 "looks" when she was under construction and we were there, when she was undocking.

Is here someone who will cruise with us ?

Greets from Germany

Michaela

:welcome: and Herzlich Willkommen to our cruise thread.

How exciting to see an actual neighbour coming along for the trip! Tom and I are from Austria. :goodvibes
The Fantasy will be the 3rd Disney ship we'll cruise on. We cruised 3 times on the Wonder and 7 times on the Dream. The August 17 sailing is the second leg of a Fantasy back to back sailing. :thumbsup2
How exciting you saw her undock! Tom and I were glued to the TV when she floated out.

Any interest in joining us for the FE? We will close sign up on June 30th

Plan to join the DISmeet, August 17, 3:15 pm in the Bon Voyage lounge adjacent to the atrium on Deck 3. I will bring name tags.
Keever

I knew someone had set up a meet, but I wasn't sure if it was for our Aug 10 cruise or this one. Thanks for the heads up! :goodvibes

We are waiting, too. Disney says we should know 45-30 days out.
Wishing for an upgrade!
L

Some GTY cruisers on the Aug 10 cruise have been assigned their staterooms late last week .... so maybe they'll start with this one soon.

I cant wait to get the finalized FE list. We are going to WDW from the 28 of June until July 6. When we get home it is time to plan for the Fantasy cruise. We are getting excited!!!!

I am working on the list! It should be up by Monday or Tuesday next week. :thumbsup2
I cannot wait for school to end, so I can really get into planning mode. :goodvibes

:banana: FE participants for August 17, 2013 :banana:
Minnie.fan
vet1999
4kingdom
mkmouse25
bugsmama
cakiesmom
ydrj
DVCNuts
ladyleslie
indans123
linkandclover
aprilchem
Keever
CTdaizy
Nilda2010
Exeat
Joy
jprod30
disfan33
Woobie
gosshaus
Tigerfan2k2
UltimateDisneyFan
mominva
dizneeat​

FE participants list with details​

:rainbow: Important news for FE participants! :rainbow:

Our list is constantly growing, so we have decided that once we reach our cut off date, which will be June 30th, we will divide the group into smaller groups. This should work like this ......

Groups will have around 50+ people in it (adults AND children)
Groups will be divided by decks that are close together (to save on running around)
If you want to be in more than 1 group please just let me know, so I can put you on all/1 other list.
Hope this is in everyones interest! :thumbsup2

Hello !

We are from Germany and we will cruise the second time with DCL this August, 17 with the Disney Fantasy.

Our familiy is a party of 4, my husband, me and our two daughters, 10 and 13 years old.

We know the Fantasy nearly 2 years, because we take 3 "looks" when she was under construction and we were there, when she was undocking.

Is here someone who will cruise with us ?

Greets from Germany

Michaela

Welcome Michaela!
We have a fun group sailing on Aug 17. My 11 yr old daughter will enjoy meeting your daughters! I hope to see you at the Dis Meet on the 17th!

Hi All!

A quick question - I just took a look at this list, and if I'm looking at the correct one there are just over 100 people on it. Is this right? If so I think my family will just participate in both of the groups.

Thanks!

April (aprilchem)

We got our room assignment yesterday. We are in 2506. No upgrade but they put us across from one another and gave the boys a handicap accessible room (not sure if that is a good or bad thing)

We got our room assignment yesterday. We are in 2506. No upgrade but they put us across from one another and gave the boys a handicap accessible room (not sure if that is a good or bad thing)

We were assigned 2007. Also an accessible room. Very good because it supposedly has a slightly roomier layout.

I can see from the cabin plan that we are close to you. Hmmmmm. Five teenage boys in close quarters! Sounds fun!

Hi All!

A quick question - I just took a look at this list, and if I'm looking at the correct one there are just over 100 people on it. Is this right? If so I think my family will just participate in both of the groups.

Thanks!

April (aprilchem)

I just checked myself and we are definitely a little over 100 people. I have put you on both lists now. This is going to be so much fun! :thumbsup2

Thank you for letting me know. I will update the list once I have finished answering those posts. :goodvibes
Your boys will love the accessible room - they are quite a bit bigger. :thumbsup2

We were assigned 2007. Also an accessible room. Very good because it supposedly has a slightly roomier layout.

Thank you for letting me know! I will update the list in a few minutes.

Any interest in joining us for the FE? We will close sign up on June 30th

Thanks to all for welcome us !

Yes, we like to join you for the FE.

We will start on the August, 4 and will stay in Cap Coral until we set sail.

After the cruise, we will visit 3 days WDW and we don't know, how we can see all the interesting places

Have you booked port adventures ?

Greets

Michaela

Now that school is out I can start thinking about creating our fish extender. If anyone has some good sites to find iron on appliques that would be great. I noticed the embroidery machines are expensive. I was going to go that route, but I think it would be very costly. Also, does anyone know if a teen thread was set up for our cruise? I have a shy 15 year old girl that I was hoping could chat with some girls around her age before we sailed! Thanks and looking forward to seeing our FE list next week.:)

We are excited for our first Disney cruise! We have 2 boys - age 10 and 7.5. They have NO idea we are going! We have a Mickey call set up for the evening of 8/16 which will be when they find out!! I will be video taping their response!! We are from CT. Any other CT-ers out there? or MA? We are 1 mile from MA.

We would like to join the FE list!! Thank you!! We are in cabin # 8134.

We booked excursions for all but one port. Does anyone else stay on board in any ports??

While in port, is the AquaDuck open? Is everything still open or do they close since people go off ship?

oohh, 1 more post after this!! Finally!!

Anyone else concerned about hurricane season? My husband is. My theory is a hurricaned vacation is better than any sunny day working!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter