August 17, 2013 - A Fantasy Cruise to Paradise

Anyone else having trouble logging on to the Disney site? I haven't been able to log in all day - I spoke with Disney and they said the site has been having "issues". I'm bummed because I'm all set to book our port adventures. Wahhhh!

Anyone else having trouble logging on to the Disney site? I haven't been able to log in all day - I spoke with Disney and they said the site has been having "issues". I'm bummed because I'm all set to book our port adventures. Wahhhh!

Yikes!! That's not good.....we have been ok logging on. Here is hoping good luck for you now.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Woo Hoo! Finally got onto the site and booked our adventures. Other than some slightly odd massage times, I got everything we hoped for (I agree with whoever said they knew not to hope for a cabana!)

I keep telling DH he needs to go back to work for Disney and fix their dang website! (Plus having that silver pass again wouldn't be so bad. . .)

Hope everyone else has an easy time of it.

Woo Hoo! Finally got onto the site and booked our adventures. Other than some slightly odd massage times, I got everything we hoped for (I agree with whoever said they knew not to hope for a cabana!)

I keep telling DH he needs to go back to work for Disney and fix their dang website! (Plus having that silver pass again wouldn't be so bad. . .)

Hope everyone else has an easy time of it.

When I book at 105 days, none of the cabana were available.

I hope there are still options for what we want to do when it opens up for newbies! 75 days, so I guess that's only 2 more weeks to booking!

Hello,

This is my first time doing this. So I do like how you are planning to split the list making it easier. I was getting worry that I was going to spent my vacation running around on every deck. I just want t o participate in the one list. Thank you,

I also booked my excursions today. No cabanas. Though, I was able to get brunch and dinner at Palo. I also booked some spa stuff.

I am planning to book the excursions on my own. Anyone has any suggestions. We are looking for a private charter fishing boat at Cozumel.

Looking to visit the turtle farm/ 7 mile beach and the city called Hell at Grand Cayman.

I have used www.shoretrips.com all over the caribbean, Alaska, and Europe. We were always pleased with the level of service and quality of tours. remember there are some risks since it is not a DCL tour but we loved them

Dizneat,
please update my friends to stateroom 10082. You listed them with me. it is the family with 3 kids. Thanks again for doing all of this!

:rainbow: Important news for FE participants! :rainbow:

Our list is constantly growing, so we have decided that once we reach our cut off date, which will be June 30th, we will divide the group into smaller groups. This should work like this ......

Groups will have around 50 people in it (adults AND children)
Groups will be divided by decks (to save on running around)
If you want to be in more than 1 group please just let me know, so I can put you on all/1 other list.
Hope this is in everyones interest! :thumbsup2

Hi! May I wait and see what our total participants number is before making a decision about being on 1 or both groups? Also, after the 'cut-off' date will there be a'roll call' or something like it to confirm commitment by everyone on the list? I think there are some listed that we haven't heard from for awhile.

I also want to wait until we have the full list of participants to see if I want to go with only the group on my deck (deck 8), or if I want to participate in additional groups. This cruise is going to be awesome. I can't wait!:dance3:

Thanks for the FE update. I wanted to ask if we were splitting but thought I'd wait until closer to cut off. Also, I spoke to DCL today. In case anyone is interested...

- possible dining rotations are 1. RC AP EG RC AP AP EG, 2. AP EG RC AP EG EG RC, 3. EG RC AP EG RC RC AP (EG=enchanted garden. AP= Animator's pallet, RC=royal

- night 2 is formal night
- night 5 is pirate night
- night 6 is semi formal night

MIXOLOGY UPDATE

Spoke with DCL and we have the option of choosing the day and time that we do our private group. Please let me know what you prefer if you have signed up. Also I need your stateroom number or your reservation number in order to confirm your attendance with Disney. Please PM this information to me.

Thanks

Thanks for the FE update. I wanted to ask if we were splitting but thought I'd wait until closer to cut off. Also, I spoke to DCL today. In case anyone is interested...

- possible dining rotations are 1. RC AP EG RC AP AP EG, 2. AP EG RC AP EG EG RC, 3. EG RC AP EG RC RC AP (EG=enchanted garden. AP= Animator's pallet, RC=royal

- night 2 is formal night
- night 5 is pirate night
- night 6 is semi formal night

My bad. Apparently, I missed a LOT of posts here (GRRRR) & this info has been covered. Where have all these posts been hiding? :confused3:rotfl:

Add me to the list of those waiting to see how the FE list shakes out. I can't find the link to look at the current list. Could someone post it? TIA!!

MIXOLOGY UPDATE

Spoke with DCL and we have the option of choosing the day and time that we do our private group. Please let me know what you prefer if you have signed up. Also I need your stateroom number or your reservation number in order to confirm your attendance with Disney. Please PM this information to me.

Thanks

I sent PM but can't tell if it delivered. If not I can send it to you on FB.

MIXOLOGY UPDATE

Thanks

My group missed the sign up. There are 6 adults and I think 4 would be interested if there is any room available. What are you (and hopefully me) mixing? Cost? Thanks

My group missed the sign up. There are 6 adults and I think 4 would be interested if there is any room available. What are you (and hopefully me) mixing? Cost? Thanks

I have 4 spots left before they break us up in to 2 groups. Essentially you pay $15.00 per person to learn how to mix 5 different drinks that you also get to consume. It seems to be a very popular activity according to the disboard but fills up quickly. This is a way of arranging it privately so you know you are on the list and do not have to sign up for the one offered separately. I would need to know the names and the stateroom of those interested so that I can pass this on to Disney to formally book it.

I sent PM but can't tell if it delivered. If not I can send it to you on FB.

Dizneeat:Same question. Sorry so new to this board. PM'ed you a little while ago. Our names are not on the list and I am unsure if you got my info.
Thank you! :thanks::goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter