• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 16th, 2011 7-night Alaska Wonder Cruise Kids

I will most likely go to the teen club the first night considering last time i was on the cruise I never left the teen club hahaha :)

I will most likely go to the teen club the first night considering last time i was on the cruise I never left the teen club hahaha :)

ok...but how will we know who eachother is??? :)... and same i love the activities they do in teen club!!!! :) hahaha

Hi All,

On the first day of the cruise there is a cruise meet from 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. in Diversions (kids and teens are welcome at that hour). Everybody (including kids and teens) is welcome.

Also, if you are in the Vancouver area the night before, there is a meet beginning at 5:00 p.m. at the White Spot near the Vancouver Airport (the address and travel directions are on the main list).

(Also, Mellerskidlet may be awhile in posting--she is deep in the middle of Algebra 2, but I know she'll be at both events, and I suspect our family will be fairly easy to spot on the cruise--look for the daughter of a man who rarely stops folding origami, and a woman on a red ECV.)

ok...but how will we know who eachother is??? :)... and same i love the activities they do in teen club!!!! :) hahaha

I'll be wearing some fuse bead pirate flag pins, most of which are not black and white. I'll be at both cruise meets. I may make some extra pirate pins for trading, and I can make some for you, too. What are 2 of your favorite colors? pirate: Arrh! I be looking out for you.

(My Algebra 2 class was down this morning, so I'm taking a break!)

Hi All,

On the first day of the cruise there is a cruise meet from 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. in Diversions (kids and teens are welcome at that hour). Everybody (including kids and teens) is welcome.

Also, if you are in the Vancouver area the night before, there is a meet beginning at 5:00 p.m. at the White Spot near the Vancouver Airport (the address and travel directions are on the main list).

(Also, Mellerskidlet may be awhile in posting--she is deep in the middle of Algebra 2, but I know she'll be at both events, and I suspect our family will be fairly easy to spot on the cruise--look for the daughter of a man who rarely stops folding origami, and a woman on a red ECV.)

i will tell my mom about this! hopefully we will go to that!

I'll be wearing some fuse bead pirate flag pins, most of which are not black and white. I'll be at both cruise meets. I may make some extra pirate pins for trading, and I can make some for you, too. What are 2 of your favorite colors? pirate: Arrh! I be looking out for you.

(My Algebra 2 class was down this morning, so I'm taking a break!)

my 2 favorite colors are purple and blue!!

What a coincidence! I was just in the process of making a purple and blue one. What are your 2 favorite colors, Born2Perform?

lol thats funny!! :) oh and to find me i might be with my sister(deoends on if she goes to the kids club) but she has red hair!

What a coincidence! I was just in the process of making a purple and blue one. What are your 2 favorite colors, Born2Perform?

I am soooo sorry for the late response! I have been super busy but my 2 favorite colors are purple and pink :lovestruc. I hope you guys are having an awesome summer and I cant believe how close it is to the cruise! :rotfl:

I am soooo sorry for the late response! I have been super busy but my 2 favorite colors are purple and pink :lovestruc. I hope you guys are having an awesome summer and I cant believe how close it is to the cruise! :rotfl:

No problem! I've been busy with Algebra 2 as well. I'm taking my first final tomorrow. I'll make sure to make a purple and pink one! And I hope everyone's having an awesome summer too! :goodvibes

No problem! I've been busy with Algebra 2 as well. I'm taking my first final tomorrow. I'll make sure to make a purple and pink one! And I hope everyone's having an awesome summer too! :goodvibes

Oops! I posted with Mom's account. Sorry about that.

I finished your pin, Born2perform24.

And.........

I got a 91% on my Algebra 2 Final! :woohoo::cloud9::yay::thumbsup2:cool1::cheer2:

Me neither Megakat. I have some HUGE news that I want to tell you two in person:woohoo::banana::cloud9: Hard to believe it's a matter of days until the cruise :hourglass:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: i cant wait to know what you are going to tell us!!!!!!! :) i am soo happy for the cruise

[parent post] I was just reviewing this thread to see if I could get one of our kids to post something here.

Abby is only 8 and interested in musical theatre. She was in "Secret Garden" this spring with CYT vancouver/portland and hopes to audition for their next show this fall (Willy Wonka). I found out that a lead performer (who plays Ensign Benson in The Golden Mickeys on the Wonder) got her start with CYT vancouver and if she is still there for our cruise next week, we might say hi to her at the "till we meet again" event on the last day. Abby likes to make new friends on the cruise, is there anyone here on this thread her age?

Jordan (13) will probably spend his time in the tween club (Edge) playing video games and dodgeball. I'm sure he would really like to get into the Teen club but I think he isn't quite old enough...

[parent post] I was just reviewing this thread to see if I could get one of our kids to post something here.

Abby is only 8 and interested in musical theatre. She was in "Secret Garden" this spring with CYT vancouver/portland and hopes to audition for their next show this fall (Willy Wonka). I found out that a lead performer (who plays Ensign Benson in The Golden Mickeys on the Wonder) got her start with CYT vancouver and if she is still there for our cruise next week, we might say hi to her at the "till we meet again" event on the last day. Abby likes to make new friends on the cruise, is there anyone here on this thread her age?

Jordan (13) will probably spend his time in the tween club (Edge) playing video games and dodgeball. I'm sure he would really like to get into the Teen club but I think he isn't quite old enough...

we are all 14 and 15 years old! but i am sure you daughter will find someone he age on the boat! my name is megan! (14)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter