• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 16th, 2011 7-night Alaska Wonder Cruise Kids

The smiley's are so cute :littleangel: On Irish music I even got my stained glass teacher addicted to Celtic Woman. She lets students bring in music.

Besides Celtic Woman, I also like Sarah Brighman, Sarah McLachlan, Suzie McNeil, Nikki Yanofsky, Annie Villeneuve and Celine Dion. You may be surprised, but I don't listen to much American music, except for one band: Evanescense.

I have heard of a couple of those singers but not all and I like My Immortal by Evanescence it was like my favorite song when I was younger:goodvibes

I am basically allllll broadway! I am a big musical theatre person I sing, dance, and act so basically any broadway style music I will listen too :rainbow:

sorry that i havent been on! and i love all of the stitch movies, becasue i love stitch but i also like lilo lol!

Hey, Mom said I sounded just like stitch when I was a baby. Mom was joking about putting me on the naughty list. I also got a lot of funny looks :stitch:

Hahaha my brother was always the stitch fan in my house he used to do impressions of him alllll the time! :stitch:

megakat, what did you like about your last cruise?

I know this question wasn't directed towards me but I just wanted to say the best part of my last cruise was the teen cclub I met a ton of awesome people and I am actually still very close with 2 people from my last cruise so I think it's awesome the relationships you can develop from the cruises :cool1:

sorry that i havnt been on in a long time! my last criuse i liked the teen club, and just being able to go wonder the ship bymyself or with my sister! what did you like?

I know this question wasn't directed towards me but I just wanted to say the best part of my last cruise was the teen cclub I met a ton of awesome people and I am actually still very close with 2 people from my last cruise so I think it's awesome the relationships you can develop from the cruises :cool1:

Thanks to both of you for posting! This is my first cruise, and I'm SUPER excited! :banana: I've been off DISboards for awhile, too. I've had finals, and I'm taking Algebra 2 this summer--I'm trying to get it done before the cruise, and I just finished my finals. I did pretty well. I'm looking forward to meeting both of you on the cruise! YAYYYY Alaska cruise!

Thanks to both of you for posting! This is my first cruise, and I'm SUPER excited! :banana: I've been off DISboards for awhile, too. I've had finals, and I'm taking Algebra 2 this summer--I'm trying to get it done before the cruise, and I just finished my finals. I did pretty well. I'm looking forward to meeting both of you on the cruise! YAYYYY Alaska cruise!

i am looking forward to meeting you both 2!! i cant waitt

i was just wondering if you guys were going to the kids club the first night?, because if you are it will be easier to find eachother!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter