August 12th people

Custodial..... was trippin at first but it will be something new..... AND SiSiMonique2009 why did you leave AU?

Custodial..... was trippin at first but it will be something new..... AND SiSiMonique2009 why did you leave AU?
Well I wasn't doing my best there lol I made too many friends I guess! But I love AU and I miss all my friends. I decided to go to school at home so I could actually get some studying done though my roommates at AU were just too much fun lol. I still support my Tigers though. Oh and I heard custodial is a really fun role!

Hi everyone! I'll be coming down August 12 as well. I just accepted my role working Attractions. I'm super excited, but I know I'm not going to want to leave on January 2 to come back to Indiana in the middle of winter.

Hi everyone! I'll be coming down August 12 as well. I just accepted my role working Attractions. I'm super excited, but I know I'm not going to want to leave on January 2 to come back to Indiana in the middle of winter.

Amen, brother! :rotfl: (Well, for me it's Missouri instead of Indiana, but same general principal.)

Wow sounds cold but I would love to see snow!:) I'm coming from a place that's hot all the time and going to Disney where its super hot all of the time! it will probably still be in the 60's here when I come back home Jan 2nd. I wish I could switch places with you guys for a day so I could see some snow lol:goodvibes

I have officially joined that group, too, now! Thanks, Sierra! I think more than half of the groups I belong to now are CP-related. lol

I have officially joined that group, too, now! Thanks, Sierra! I think more than half of the groups I belong to now are CP-related. lol
No problem there are soo many CP goups! lol I was looking for one with people from my school in it but I dont think there is one. All these groups just make me want to already be at Disney. Also I have a friend who's doing the CP now she wrote a lot about it on my wall on facebook shes doing QSFB. So if anybodys interested you could read what she wrote on my wall I would post it here but she used some not so nice cuss words lol not because she doesnt like the program just because thats how she talks lol!

I swear, even on the Facebook boards it seems like no ones arriving on the 12th! It was the only date open for me tho so I'm sway excited to get down and meet you all!

Yea you're right it does look like its not too many of us, there is an August 12th group on facebook though, the link is in one of my earlier post if you're interested:) or you may have already found it lol. christiemarsh88 also posted a link to an August 12th event on facebook! I'm excited to meet everyone too, it seems like slowly but surly more aug 12 people are showing up. For the longest time I thought I was the only one lol.

Has anyone else tried to sign up for roommate notification? I just did, and it says that our arrival date is ineligible for the service. I don't know why, really, but I guess it has to do with how big the group is. So maybe there really aren't very many people checking in on August 12th!

I'm August 12th too guys. I didn't try the roommate thing but that's odd they won't let us use that. Oh well. Let the pieces fall where they may, I guess.

Has anyone else tried to sign up for roommate notification? I just did, and it says that our arrival date is ineligible for the service. I don't know why, really, but I guess it has to do with how big the group is. So maybe there really aren't very many people checking in on August 12th!
I wanted to quote both quotes but I forgot how lol. Anyways I tried to sign up for the roommate thing too but since they didnt let me I started searching for roommates on facebook. I met some really nice people so hopefully we'll get there at the same time so we can room together!

im checkin in august 19th but i think you can only do that roomate thing 4 weeks beofre you check in

im checkin in august 19th but i think you can only do that roomate thing 4 weeks beofre you check in
Oh ok that makes sense. It also confuses me because if they already know who your roommates are then I wonder why they say that once you get there who ever you're in line with is your roommate. I don't know I might just have the whole rommate notification thing confused.

From what I understood on the website, it says that they do the matching around June 1st for the Fall. I just figured I would have to be signed up before then. But maybe that's when it will be available.

Hey everyone! Have no fear...I'm checking in on the 12th. My name is Matt and I will be doing the recreation role, which truly seems like I am the only one doing this but whatever, this fall. I am 22 years old, from Chicago and just recently graduated from the U of Illinois. I was not planning on doing the DCP, but with the job economy being so...crappy...I figured it was the best choice for me and will sure to be a blast!

I'll be there also on the 12th check-in. Look me up on Facebook my name is Tiffany Begala. I'm from Crown Point Indiana, 20, and am very excited about the whole thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter