To next. Yes we love Disney!,

Don-Gail. Sayman. Room 10002. and. 10000

Completed. 45 Disney cruises

16 Dream
12 Wonder
14 Magic
03 Fantasy

See. U

I'm on this cruise as well and it is our first time cruising with our boys. They are 12 and 8. Can't wait! Would love to meet up with other dissers.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm really sorry but the FE deadline was back in June so that we could all have enough time to put our gifts together.

IF anyone wants to do the fish extenders, and you are to late to join... lets do it among us :o)
It will be a small number of gifts ;o)

Just booked today! Doing my pre-cruise happy dance. We were going to go to St.Augustine for a few days, but decided we would rather cruise on DCL as a last minute vacation before school starts. It's me, DH, and DD (9).

HI everyone! We just booked today and this is 3rd time cruisin DCL. We have done the fish extenders the first 2 times and we enjoyed them! I don't expect to be added to the list since i know it's SOOO late. But if there are like a few people who want to do it, let me know. Do you guys have a fb group page or just discussing here?

Ana

Ana (mom), Ariel (dad), Adrian (son-7) and Anabel (daughter 5 1/2)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter