• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 11, 2012 - Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy

We are a family of 5 we have a 3 year old boy, a 13 year old girl, and a 18 year old boy.

Don't know if I mentioned. My wife and I are sailing with our 5 year old daughter. She'll be a month shy of her 6th birthday.

My sister and her husband are sailing as well. They have two boys - one is 8, and the other will have his 6th birthday during the cruise.

I'm getting VERY excited. Not that I haven't been excited. This cruise was booked on the very first DIS podcast cruise in May of 2009. We've been waiting for the 7 night caribbean cruises to return to Florida over the summer. For 2010 and 2011, the Magic was in Europe, so this is the first chance we've had to do this sailing and I'm REALLY excited about it. The fact that it's the newest ship is just the icing on the cake. :)

Hello. On our Facebook page we have started a FE for all who want to join. Please email at

sws.london@yahoo.com

I will be happy to add you to our FB page, if you are not part of FB and still want to join the FE just email me and I will get the information from you to add you to our spreadsheet.

We will be on the cruise...have been booked for a long time, but waited until we confirmed to join thread / FE list / FB page.

We are Chuck, Lisa and DS Mason (12) (but incoming 8th grade).

Chuck:cool1:

OMG i am so excited!!! Booked just this past Sunday... will be DM, DH and I!!! 1st 7 night cruise and we all are so excited!!!:cloud9:

Hello Everyone,

We will be joining you on this cruise. We are doing back-to-back cruises from August 4 to 18. We have only been on the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder so are very excited to be going on the Disney Fantasy.

There will be myself, husband and three daughthers (ages 11, 14, 16).

See Ya Real Soon.

Hi everyone :wave2:

We are coming too! There is myself, DH and DD who will be just 11. We booked ages ago :rolleyes1 but it's nearly time to join the ship.

As we live in the UK we are going to Universal Orlando for 5 nights before the cruise and then staying at the Beach Club for 2 weeks after the cruise :thumbsup2

I am VERY seriously considering joining a FE group and doing the whole "magnet up the door" thing as DD is very keen. However, as much as I know (or think I know) about cruising and WDW, I know absolutely nothing about FE groups - can someone explain the procedure to me and tell me what I'm supposed to do please? :confused3:confused3:confused3

Welcome. The FE we have created over at the Facebook group is meant to be easy and flexible. You tell us you want to take part. You will get a spreadsheet with all the participants names and info. You create a gift for them. The option of if you gift one per cabin. Or gift kids as well. You make or purchase some kind of bag/FE to hang outside your cabin for people to leave your gifts in.

I have a ten year old daughter and she loves doing the FE.

I have a pic of what the traditional fE loOks like on the fb page.

Email me with any ?'s.

Sws.london@yahoo.com

Stacy

This thread is primarily on the Facebook page per the above.

hello all!

will check out the facebook group, but i just wanted to say that my head is starting to hurt from trying to understand all the nuances of the 7 nights!! it’s my 5th cruise, but we’ve always done the bahamian! i’m so confused about what to do on our island days and when the new AP show “should” be and then when to try and book remys!

what sweet misery, right??!? :rotfl:

see ya on the boat!

lisa

Hello Everyone,

We will be joining you on this cruise. We are doing back-to-back cruises from August 4 to 18. We have only been on the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder so are very excited to be going on the Disney Fantasy.

There will be myself, husband and three daughthers (ages 11, 14, 16).

See Ya Real Soon.

Sandra,
My daughter is also 14 & would like to start getting to know some of the others that will be in the club. Let me know if your daughters are interested!

Debbie

For the new arrivals, please check out the Facebook group through sws.london's link above (see post #71).

We don't plan on participating in the FE. No offense... Just trying to coordinate too much stuff! Is the FB group only about the FE part?

So EXCITED! my very FIRST CRUISE, and a Disney one at that! Going with my parents and my oldest nephews (10 and 12). :dancer:

Hi all just found out about this site. I will be traveling with me and my daugther on August 11-18, 2012 and this is our second Disney Cruise we went on the Dream last year for a 4 day cruise and it was just me and her also. My daughter was in the camp 98% of the time while we were on the cruise and I was traveling solo. I am looking to find out any other solo guest that will be traveling.

Me and my 12 year old daughter will be on the Disney Fantasy. I am looking for other solo travelers. We went on the Disney Dream last year and I was a solo traveler then also. Just looking for some friends to hang out with.:yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter