• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 11, 2012 - Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy

We just got off the dream yesterday and are excited to be on this Fantasy 7 day cruise next August. On our Dream cruise we set up a FE list and a private page on Face Book. Anyone up for that, I am willing to start the face book group? Many of the kids were penpals and we had a small gathering the first afternoon. It was so wonderful.

We just got off the dream yesterday and are excited to be on this Fantasy 7 day cruise next August. On our Dream cruise we set up a FE list and a private page on Face Book. Anyone up for that, I am willing to start the face book group? Many of the kids were penpals and we had a small gathering the first afternoon. It was so wonderful.

Let me know if you set up a FB page. May be kinda fun as we get closer.

I will set one up. It will be a private group which makes it a lot safer than a open forum.

I just booked this cruise! Myself and my wife, my 21yo DS, 22yo niece, and my 9yo son.

9yo son would love to have a friend to look forward to meeting, perhaps a pen pal or email pal?

Let me know - thanks!

Just off the Wonder - literally, just got off an hour ago - and we booked for next year on the Fantasy while on board. It will be myself, my husband & our 14 yo daughter. She met a GREAT group of kids at the Vibe this cruise. Tears were flowing last night & this morning! We actually only saw her for excursions & dinners. We're definitely wanting access to the facebook page.

Thanks!!

We are booked on this cruise and we are very excited!:cool1: This will be our 5th cruise with Disney. Our last cruise was on the Wonder, August 9th to Alaska. We made a road trip from LA to Vancouver and back. had a wonderful time!

We are booked on this cruise and we are very excited!:cool1: This will be our 5th cruise with Disney. Our last cruise was on the Wonder, August 9th to Alaska. We made a road trip from LA to Vancouver and back. had a wonderful time!

Welcome aboard!! :)

I'm guessing by your username and your route to the wonder that you're a DL annual pass holder? Only been once, and we had a GRAND time!!! Love Disneyland and can't wait to get back. :)

Welcome aboard!! :)

I'm guessing by your username and your route to the wonder that you're a DL annual pass holder? Only been once, and we had a GRAND time!!! Love Disneyland and can't wait to get back. :)

Actually, we gave up the annual passes years ago. The kids started losing that excited feeling you get when you go to Disneyland. Now we go only a few times a year because they are so busy with school, school activities and various sports. They are very excited about this cruise. It will be our 5th cruise.:banana:

Actually, we gave up the annual passes years ago. The kids started losing that excited feeling you get when you go to Disneyland. Now we go only a few times a year because they are so busy with school, school activities and various sports. They are very excited about this cruise. It will be our 5th cruise.:banana:

I wish we had that luxury - even if it were only a few times a year! LOL! :)

Hey all,
We were booked on a Mexican Riveria cruise for Christmas 2012 and I guess they cancelled it, so we are moving our reservation to this cruise.

This will be our 4th Disney Cruise - the first to the Eastern so that's exciting!

It will be me, my husband, our daughter who will be 12, and our son who will be 9.

We were on the dream last summer and this trip on the Fantasy will make it a grand slam for all four ships for us!

Looking forward to chatting with you all soon!

Carole

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter