• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 10, 2013 Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy

How should we split the FE?

• Split the FE list in half (2 groups 22 - 26 staterooms)

• Stick to the idea of a headcount (3 groups (14/15 staterroms)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Either two groups or three! I'm just so excited to be on our first cruise!! I have to make our FE pockets!! Any tips?

Wow Christine that is a lot of FE people !!!! Still wish I could be going !!

:rotfl2: Rosie, are you posting on the wrong thread again? This one is for August 2013, not February. :lmao:

Either two groups or three! I'm just so excited to be on our first cruise!! I have to make our FE pockets!! Any tips?

And it stays exciting, no matter if it is your first or our eleventh cruise. ;)
The FE is easy to make, I made all of ours myself. Just don't make it too wide, so it doesn't hang into the hallway. (They get in the way of the stateroom hosts carts sometimes)

:rotfl2: Rosie, are you posting on the wrong thread again? This one is for August 2013, not February. :lmao:

And it stays exciting, no matter if it is your first or our eleventh cruise. ;)
The FE is easy to make, I made all of ours myself. Just don't make it too wide, so it doesn't hang into the hallway. (They get in the way of the stateroom hosts carts sometimes)

About how wide should the FE pockets be??

I'm good with either way. Thanks for asking though. I did vote.

I hope things are going well for you Karin!

We're only 45 days away from sailing!!!

Hi Karin & all -
I've been debating joining the FE for forever...the whole group is too intimidating, but I read somewhere that you were splitting it up! So, is it too late for dh and I to join?
We are in cabin #5020, just dh - Corey, and me - Sarah...we're leaving our two kids (ages 2 & 7) at home to celebrate our tenth anniversary!

Thanks!

Sarah

Hi Karin & all -
I've been debating joining the FE for forever...the whole group is too intimidating, but I read somewhere that you were splitting it up! So, is it too late for dh and I to join?
We are in cabin #5020, just dh - Corey, and me - Sarah...we're leaving our two kids (ages 2 & 7) at home to celebrate our tenth anniversary!

Thanks!

Sarah

Hi Sarah,
you are perfectly in time to join the FE. I am off to work now, but will add you to all lists lateron today. :thumbsup2

Hi, we are so excited to be cruising with everyone and would like to participate in the fish extenders! There will be 5 of us in cabin 9018: Pamela (me), David, and our 3 children: Margot (14), Emily (14), and Brian (9).

Hooray! More 14-yo girls! Our DD is also 14 and loves making new friends on DCL. :)

Hi Karin & all -

Thanks!

Sarah

Hey Sarah, my hubby and I (Phillip and Amanda) are just down the hall from you (5050) and are without children too!!!

I voted!

P.S. I think it it SO COOL! (!!!) That so many people sail without their kiddos to celebrate something special! I'm really trying hard to convince DH that it would be SO AWESOME to sail DCL without the boys for our anniversary.. maybe to some far off ports that we've never been to. Sigh, I'll keep trying.

If you can dream it you can do it right?!

Hi glad to see another 12 yr old boy on the ship. This is our first DCL my son Willis is 12.

FE information needed ............

I have contacted
  • sayfay
  • McAndrew
  • rawolfpack
  • Alice-in-wonder
via PM, as we still need information from them.

I still need stateroom numbers from
  • plutoNme
  • jjdemesa
  • AussieBeth
  • Monkeespaw

Would everyone else please check if the information on my list is correct as I will just copy that information into the finished lists.
Thank you!

This is our first DCL, are we suppose to bring our FE with us? :confused3 We make it correct?

Yeah, or like those of us none-crafty types get somebody to do it for you on Etsy.com . You'll need to hurry though as some of them take a few weeks to produce

You also need to let Dizneeat know that you want to be included in the FE gift exchange

Are we to late for the FE? I am cruising with my mother and daughter and I am sure my little one would love it.

Are we to late for the FE? I am cruising with my mother and daughter and I am sure my little one would love it.

Nope, you are not too late. Karin (Dizneeat) is closing the FE on Jun 30th. So, you are just in time. Please give her your stateroom number, number of people in your stateroom, along with names and the age of your daughter. That way she can place you in whichever group you are going to fall under.

And WELCOME to the group!

sorry, I posted on Facebook. Our GTY stateroom is currently set at 6046. ;) Somewhere someone asked for the children's favourite Disney character. Daniel (2) loves lightning McQueen & Mickey Mouse.

FE information needed ............

I have contacted
[*]sayfay
[*]McAndrew
[*]rawolfpack
[*]Alice-in-wonder

via PM, as we still need information from them.

I still need stateroom numbers from

[*]plutoNme
[*]jjdemesa
[*]AussieBeth
[*]Monkeespaw

Would everyone else please check if the information on my list is correct as I will just copy that information into the finished lists.
Thank you!

Hi we are stateroom 7666... Also would like to vote for the FE's to split into 3

Hello all

My family has just booked this cruise. 2nd cruise for us.

Want to do FE
George (me) wife Lily duaghters Clara and Grace both 12
Don't have room number - GTY

:welcome:
You are just in time. :thumbsup2
All we need is everyones first names and the age of your daughter and your stateroom number. If you are in a GTY and don't have it yet, please let us know as soon as possible. :goodvibes

Nope, you are not too late. Karin (Dizneeat) is closing the FE on Jun 30th. So, you are just in time. Please give her your stateroom number, number of people in your stateroom, along with names and the age of your daughter. That way she can place you in whichever group you are going to fall under.

And WELCOME to the group!

:thumbsup2

sorry, I posted on Facebook. Our GTY stateroom is currently set at 6046. ;) Somewhere someone asked for the children's favourite Disney character. Daniel (2) loves lightning McQueen & Mickey Mouse.

Thank you! I will update my list later tonight.

Hi we are stateroom 7666... Also would like to vote for the FE's to split into 3

Thank you! I will update the list later tonight.
It looks very much like the list will be split in 3! ;)

Hello all

My family has just booked this cruise. 2nd cruise for us.

Want to do FE
George (me) wife Lily duaghters Clara and Grace both 12
Don't have room number - GTY

:welcome:
I will put you on the lists later tonight. Please let us know your stateroom number whenever you know it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter