August 10, 2013 Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy

How should we split the FE?

• Split the FE list in half (2 groups 22 - 26 staterooms)

• Stick to the idea of a headcount (3 groups (14/15 staterroms)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am sure it is going to be fun!
It would be best to print on strong magnetic paper. Just google garden gnome if you need a picture, there is even a Mickey garden gnome. You can copy the instructions from the photo I posted and that's it.
I strongly advice against printing on paper and then laminating. You need a permanent marker to sign it and not many people carry one around. ;)

That would really help, Rosie! :rotfl2:

I thought you would like that :rotfl2:I think mine just needs ink, so will have to see if that fixes it !!!:confused3

Thanks to forum member Lexa for the artwork below. I asked that it wasn't personalised other than our cruise details, hopefully I'll see plenty of these on doors whilst we're out delivering FE gifts :)

FantasyEasternCaribbean.jpg

:woohoo: Just booked my excursions! Got everything we wanted at the times we wanted! :woohoo:

Cabanas are going fast! When I checked after I had booked everything, there were only 3 left! :scared1:

:woohoo: Just booked my excursions! Got everything we wanted at the times we wanted! :woohoo:

Cabanas are going fast! When I checked after I had booked everything, there were only 3 left! :scared1:

I don't even know what excursions to try to do or even how to do it. Don't you have to pay off your cruise in order to be able to book them?

Has anyone thought about a Dis Meet? Where and when?

We have usually had our DISmeets at the Vista Cafe at 3.15 or 3.30. It's easy to find and then easy to get to your station for the safety drill. :thumbsup2

Same question, just seen this thread. Particularly like the idea of a stargazing meet. Can't imagine anybody will have a telescope but there are plenty of suitable iPad apps such as Star Walk HD

Nice thread! Some of the ideas sound interesting. :thumbsup2

I thought you would like that :rotfl2:I think mine just needs ink, so will have to see if that fixes it !!!:confused3

Oh Rosie, only you .............. :rotfl2:

Thanks to forum member Lexa for the artwork below. I asked that it wasn't personalised other than our cruise details, hopefully I'll see plenty of these on doors whilst we're out delivering FE gifts :)

Nice! :thumbsup2

I don't even know what excursions to try to do or even how to do it. Don't you have to pay off your cruise in order to be able to book them?

We paid off our cruise nearly two months ago! :lmao:
Today my booking window for excursions and adult dining reservations opened, so I was online at 6am (CET) to book whatever we had on our list to get the times and things (Cabana 19 :woohoo:) we wanted.
Worked out great. Got two Palo reservations (brunch and dinner) Remy lunch, my Cabana :cloud9: and a couple excursions in St. Maarten and St. Thomas.

Now to wait for another week until I can book the reservations for the second part of our back to back.

This is great!:cool1: How do you make a magnet out of it for our door?

Might be difficult if you're concierge, you'll need some strong magnets, otherwise if you're in a normal cabin just print on magnetic paper. I'll look for some magnet links when I get home from work

Even though we have done this itinerary before I can't remember theme nights. Is formal night Sunday and pirate night st Thomas night??!

Thanks Karin !! May get time today to upload my pix and then start it !!!Usually I have to think really hard for a title , but this one came to me easily;):rotfl2:

I cannot wait for the title of your trip report .... :woohoo: and seeing all of your pics! Hope you had a GREAT time! :hug:

Awesome! Thanks! I will have to make a magnet for our doors! THANKS! I have the roaming gnome in the works! :-)

What is everybody's plans for our port days? I've read that you can do St. Maarten and St. Thomas/St. John our your own.

Currently, we are drawn to Bernard's for St. Maarten and either Coki Beach in St. Thomas OR going adventurous and heading over to Trunk Bay in St. John.

Any opinions OR suggestions? As our online booking window fast approaches, I want to decide so we don't miss our oppourtunity to book a Disney adventure.

Thanking you all in advance, Sarah:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter