August 1, 2016 Mediterranean Magic Cruise.....who's in??

jlawall

<font color=royalblue>Captain Lucky, the Great Pro
Hey all.......it's time to get this party started!! It's our 35th (36th) Anniversary and we're going to the Greek Isles!!!!

Who's sailing next summer???

We booked this on opening day! Sailing will be DH, myself, DS 12, and DD 3.

Anyone else sailing to Greece next summer.............

We are too!!! Just started a FB page the name is
DIsney Mediterranean Cruise 8/1/16
All are welcome to join.

Here is the link to the FB page too!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/592412727528557/

We are- Dee-Dee 46, DH Justin 43, and DS Andrew 14 ( at time of sailing )
Also I have a good friend that is similar size family that is also booked on this cruise- but I will let her introduce herself and family.

This will be our 4 DCL cruise. We are DVC and love all things Disney!
We live in the rainy PNW ( Seattle) we would love to get a FE group started too! I think it makes the time go by faster!
Who else is interested in FE?

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise :beach:

Hi all! We too booked opening day! It will be me, my husband and two daughters ages 13 and 11 at cruise time. We are located in SoCal and would be interested in a FE. Thanks for starting this thread! I was wondering if anyone else was booked on this cruise!

My twin girls and I will be there celebrating their graduation. Cannot wait! Let the countdown begin.

We did this cruise in 2014, it was a fantastic cruise, you all will have a fabulous time. I wish I was joining you but we are off to Norway and Iceland.

We organised many private tours for all of the ports of call, I made an extensive blog of this cruise with details of who we used and many photos,

The link to this is here.

Here is the link to the FB page too!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/592412727528557/

We are- Dee-Dee 46, DH Justin 43, and DS Andrew 14 ( at time of sailing )
Also I have a good friend that is similar size family that is also booked on this cruise- but I will let her introduce herself and family.

This will be our 4 DCL cruise. We are DVC and love all things Disney!
We live in the rainy PNW ( Seattle) we would love to get a FE group started too! I think it makes the time go by faster!
Who else is interested in FE?

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that there is another FB page. I think if you type in Disney Magic Aug 1 you will find it. It already has 30+ members. Not saying that there can't be two.....just wanted to let you know about the other one! (As I wait to get my post flagged!!!!)

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that there is another FB page. I think if you type in Disney Magic Aug 1 you will find it. It already has 30+ members. Not saying that there can't be two.....just wanted to let you know about the other one! (As I wait to get my post flagged!!!!)
Can't find it.. do you have a link?

Hey all.......it's time to get this party started!! It's our 35th (36th) Anniversary and we're going to the Greek Isles!!!!

Who's sailing next summer???

My DH and myself will be on this cruise. We have already booked the air!! EXCITED>>> :yo-yo:
Has anyone thought about excursions, etc?

Just got our airline tickets and hotel (for the night before cruise) and ground transfers all sorted out....Thanks Kevin. We are doing the ABD add-on, so no worries about excursions.
Since we will be arriving in Barcelona at 10:00 am the day before cruise, I have been looking into what we might do in Barcelona. Hop on Hop off bus may be our best bet.

We looked at the ABD add on it was $3498 pp and I wondered if that was worth it? I have never been to Europe or cruised it for that matter. I just wondered if anyone had an opinion between ABD v. Disney excursions or doing it on your own? Any advise would be great!!

Last edited:
We looked at the ABD add on it was $3498 pp and I wondered if that was worth it? I have never been to Europe or cruised it for that matter. I just wondered if anyone had an opinion between ABD v. Disney excursions or doing it on your own? Any advise would be great!!
ABD is way beyond my budget so can offer no advice on that however I have cruised the Med before & the ports are doable without a DCL excursion. if you want the security of a group tour there are plenty of companies that offer the same as DCL but at a fraction of the price & often are the DCL provider anyway! Rick Steve's books are very good and there is also Toms port guides (just google that) which I have also found good (especially for how to get to the train station in Villefranche)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter