Due to unforseen circumstances, we might have to downgrade our stay from the poly to a moderate I really don't want to but would rather downgrade then not go at all....was contemplating the POR royal rooms?? there will be DH, myself, DD5, DD4, and DD 8 months. It is only for three nights and we are doing one day at MK only....what would everyone suggest IF I do have to switch My DH doesn't want to so we are waiting but with the discounts I am nervous that if I wait nothing will be available....thanks UPDATED: we are staying at the poly still!!!!! YAHOO!!!!