AUGH! How do you coordinate 2/3 of FP+ for a family and have one different?

Ariel on Land

DIS Veteran
So I'd like to schedule our family to have 2 FPs together, but have a FP for me only to take the baby girl to see Rapunzel while Dad and brothers do something else. HOW ON EARTH do I do this? It seems to be all or none??!?!?!?! I've been trying to figure this out all day! HELP!

It took me a while to figure this out. What you do is book your fp for everyone then go in and change each one. We had a party of 5 of which only 2 wanted to do Ariel. So I booked a fp for Ariel for all 5. Went through all of the screens then went back into fp. Clicked in "change" and only selected Ariel for the 2 people. When you go through the screens it is very misleading bc it looks like you've made the fp for only 2 people for all events. This is not the case. Close everything out then go back in to MDE and check out the fp. It maintained the 2 for Ariel then freed up 3 for something else.

I know what you mean. I was at the park when I was doing it and was so afraid I was deleting my fp! I had to get the front desk CM to show me how and even then she had to ask another CM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter