Aug.5th-Aug9th itinerary

disfan07

DIS Veteran
I have gone over my itinerary so many times and i dont leave for 2 months but i was wonderign if anyone had any suggestions or anything for me

We're going for 4 nights Aug 5th-Aug9th at the All Star Sports adn it is me(19)and my friend (19)
My friend has never been before and we made the decision that Magic Kingdom adn EPCOT we're the two most important parks to us as well as at least 2 character meals so this is what i came up with:

Tuesday August 5th:(Arrival Day)
Land at MCO at 9
check in adn go to Magic Kingdom
CS lunch at MK
Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern at 5PM
Wishes at 10PM and Spectromagic at 11PM

Wednesday August 6th:
Morning EMH at AK
CS lunch at AK
Head back to hotel early afternoon
Head over to HS
Dinner at Prime Time Cafe at 5:50PM
Fantasmic at 9PM
Maybe evening EMH?????

Thursday August 7th:
Be at EPCOT for opening
CS lunch at EPCOT
Back to hotel in the afternoon
back to EPCOT for dinner
CS dinner in WS
Illuminations
Maybe Evening EMH???

Friday August 8th:
Rope drop at Magic Kingdom
Lunch at CP at 11:30AM
Maybe afternoon parade (depends on heat)
CS dinner at MK
Evening EMH until 3 AM

Saturday August 9th:
Check out and leave
11:05AM ME bus:(

The Evening EMHs at HS and Epcot are all going to depend on how tired we are from the heat those days same with whether or not we'll sit in the heat for the afternoon parade
Ive never been in august before but does this plan sound doable for august heat and crowds?
Any suggestions would be great!!

We also have ADR's at Liberty Tree on Tuesday August 5th at 5:20, maybe we will see you there. We have a party of 15!!! Can't wait for our trip, the countdown is on! Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter