• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~Aug 2013~ Sew what~We've gotta find a way back-Part II- TR link posted - 8/31

Looks like you three (or as my friend in Tennessee would say , all y'all) are having a good time! Wish I could be there with you....

Kat & her grandpa left Honolulu about 2 hours ago enroute to Travis AFB in California. Should be there in roughly 4 hours I'm thinking, though we don't have any more specifics right now. Jim (grandpa) did not have any information, other than what time the plane was to leave. Will let you know more, when I know more. Thanks.

:banana:Guess who decided to join the party? :banana:

Wow, I almost fell off my chair when I saw you posting on the DIS ;)

I'm here! Popular girl, you had to start a new thread ;-)
And then Marianne too. :thumbsup2

I was thinking to myself that since you are back on the disboards maybe I could harass you into finishing your TR...BUT considering the photos of our last trip (18+ months ago) sit on my computer untouched I will keep my mouth shut. But I do love seeing pictures of your two little guys :love:

Before we visit Oak Trail, we have to hit the driving range here and practice... last time I played golf... Ronald Reagan was President! :laughing: We got new golf bags for the occasion..our old ones kinda fell apart. but its not how you play that counts...its how fashionable and good you look on the course! ::yes:::teeth: so a new bag and a cute skort and I'm ready!
:lmao: You do need to look the part!

I thought I would share a random photo today... It's from the girls' first WDW trip in 2003... I am trying to share ones you haven't seen before. Look at how LITTLE they were... Awww... And that darned water bottle in my fanny pack :-)rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:) - yes, ladies and gentlemen (if there are any here) - I once wore a fanny pack to Disney... Clearly, there was a GENUINE NEED for the designing of a UPB. YOu will see this water bottle/fanny pack combo prominently displayed in every single photo of this trip.

th_IMG08.jpg
Oh, how cute. UPB is so much better then a fanny pack. Although I will be sporting one on our trip to Universal. They make you put everything in a locker before you go on any of their thrill rides - unless you are wearing a fanny pack. So, I have a purse that I modified to add a clip to and will use it as a fanny pack for the rides and as a purse for strolling around the park.

Looks like you guys are having a fun meet. So cool!!!​

Love the pictures of you all! Sure looks like you are enjoying each others company. Thanks for posting the photos of the inside of MOA.

have fun!

Wow, I almost fell off my chair when I saw you posting on the DIS ;)

And then Marianne too.

Oh, how cute. UPB is so much better then a fanny pack. Although I will be sporting one on our trip to Universal. They make you put everything in a locker before you go on any of their thrill rides - unless you are wearing a fanny pack. So, I have a purse that I modified to add a clip to and will use it as a fanny pack for the rides and as a purse for strolling around the park.

Looks like you guys are having a fun meet. So cool!!!

You are so stinkin' creative Liz. And you should post pics. Or at the very least over on facebook. :p

Good morning everyone...

We had a fun day yesterday, we walked the entire.moa yesterday, and finished around 5pm. We had a lot of fun. We are planning to go back this morning for a few hours.

After we left the moa, we went out for dinner and hung out for a little while.

20130531_193121.jpg

We were all so tired, there were no objections when we wanted to go to bed early.

The devastation in OK and TX is just so sad, our prayers go out to anyone affected in those areas and others.

This morning, we are having breakfast in the hotel. Then we plan to go back to the moa to possibly ride a couple rides and do a bit more shopping. This afternoon, we are headed to my house, so Suzi and Mo can meet the girls and mm (Josh stopped by the mall yesterday, so they have already met him)... Josh is making dinner for all of us... Not sure how late we will stay there? We will head back to the hotel to sleep tonight.

Looking forward to another fun day with Suzi and Mo! :)

D~

Loving all the meet photos. Looks like you're all having a blast!!!

Hi Loves Dumbo:wave2:

Have you stayed at AKV before? We stayed in a studio there last August and then moved to a 1 bedroom at OKW when my son and his girlfriend arrived. We loved the studio there, it was so well designed..although the bathroom could have used another 200 watts of lighting! :sad2:

I have never stayed at BWV..its never available when we try. I'd love to though. I love the elephants at the pool. My DD10 collects elephants. Although the clown slide is a bit manical! :scared1:

Before we visit Oak Trail, we have to hit the driving range here and practice... last time I played golf... Ronald Reagan was President! :laughing: We got new golf bags for the occasion..our old ones kinda fell apart. but its not how you play that counts...its how fashionable and good you look on the course! ::yes:::teeth: so a new bag and a cute skort and I'm ready!
Haven't stayed at AKV but I have stayed at AKL twice. My DH & oldest have never been to AKL. Hope we love it. Even though I've stayed at AKL with no bus issues I am a bit concerned we won't like how remote AKV are. I'm thinking my non Disney DH will love how remote it is. I think DH would love OKW but i dont know that i would I've stayed BWV and we've all stayed BWI. We love the BW resort.

I need to get my boys to a driving range. And make sure they have something nice to wear.;) I plan to rent them clubs there. I think they are free for DS.

Thank you so much for explaining this Nini - even though I don't live in MA, I find it very interesting how other states regulate things.

Being in MA I find it more frustrating than interesting.

LOL

I thought I would share a random photo today... It's from the girls' first WDW trip in 2003... I am trying to share ones you haven't seen before. Look at how LITTLE they were... Awww... And that darned water bottle in my fanny pack :-)rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:) - yes, ladies and gentlemen (if there are any here) - I once wore a fanny pack to Disney... Clearly, there was a GENUINE NEED for the designing of a UPB. YOu will see this water bottle/fanny pack combo prominently displayed in every single photo of this trip.

th_IMG08.jpg

D~

I must laugh, HA ha at the fanny pack. however, believe it or not, my mom keeps offering me her old fanny pack for Disney. Yes folks, this is the fanny pack she used when she took us to Disney.... about 25 years ago!
My grandpa uses a fanny pack daily. (oye poor grandpa!)

Good morning everyone...

We had a fun day yesterday, we walked the entire.moa yesterday, and finished around 5pm. We had a lot of fun. We are planning to go back this morning for a few hours.

After we left the moa, we went out for dinner and hung out for a little while.

We were all so tired, there were no objections when we wanted to go to bed early.

The devastation in OK and TX is just so sad, our prayers go out to anyone affected in those areas and others.

This morning, we are having breakfast in the hotel. Then we plan to go back to the moa to possibly ride a couple rides and do a bit more shopping. This afternoon, we are headed to my house, so Suzi and Mo can meet the girls and mm (Josh stopped by the mall yesterday, so they have already met him)... Josh is making dinner for all of us... Not sure how late we will stay there? We will head back to the hotel to sleep tonight.

Looking forward to another fun day with Suzi and Mo! :)

D~

Good Morning Ladies it is WONDERFUL to see you and so happy to see that there are no handcuffs involved (so far) Is that a liquid that I think it
is in your hand Mo :p it would explain what you put on YOUR PTR yesterday
:confused3:rotfl: so no one answered me is there a Disney Store in that MEGA city sized mall and if so this is a Dis board people want to See and HEAR all about it :goodvibes

Carry on :surfweb:

I can't contain my excitement... Joshs Brother's wife just had their gorgeous baby boy in the Netherlands... They named him Thomas Dakota, born at 1:10am on June 2nd... Mom and baby are healthy.

And perhaps the best part.... My very first nephew shares his birthday with his Aunt D~!

I could not be happier for them.... He is just so precious!

D~

I can't contain my excitement... Joshs Brother's wife just had their gorgeous baby boy in the Netherlands... They named him Thomas Dakota, born at 1:10am on June 2nd... Mom and baby are healthy.

And perhaps the best part.... My very first nephew shares his birthday with his Aunt D~!

I could not be happier for them.... He is just so precious!

D~

Congratulations Auntie!!!:woohoo:

And Happy Birthday!!!!:bday:party:

And perhaps the best part.... My very first nephew shares his birthday with his Aunt D~! I could not be happier for them.... He is just so precious!
D~

and congratulations on Thomas ' Arrival as Your Aunt loves to say " woot woot !!" WELCOME to the World !!

Well, Happy Birthday to You!!! and you got a nephew as a present!! How exciting :cool1:

Looks like you three (or as my friend in Tennessee would say , all y'all) are having a good time! Wish I could be there with you....

Kat & her grandpa left Honolulu about 2 hours ago enroute to Travis AFB in California. Should be there in roughly 4 hours I'm thinking, though we don't have any more specifics right now. Jim (grandpa) did not have any information, other than what time the plane was to leave. Will let you know more, when I know more. Thanks.

So glad she is on her way and getting closer to her final destination. I pray that she tolerates all the travel well and does not suffer a setback. So glad her grandpa is with her!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY D~!!!!!!:dance3:

And CONGRATULATIONS on the new little guy! What a fantastic present!

Looks like you three are having an awesome time. Thanks for all the quick updates and photos. I'm sure dinner last night was not only yummy, but a riot. Safe travels for Mo and Suzi today!

So...I've been away from the DIS for a few days and I check in on my subscribed threads and think..."Oh, D~ hasn't been posting very much...I'm not that far behind". Then I start reading and realize you have created a new thread! :scared1::scared1: Anyway...here I am! All caught up! it looks like your Dismeet with Suzi and Mo is wonderful! I can't wait to read the full report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter