~ Aug 2013~ Sew what... We've gotta find a way back! Part I!!

I am soo impressed with Alli's photography skills whenever you do get here you may have to allow a day at my house. I slways wanted professional pictures of me with my dogs cat & horse and by God I think I found the photographer to hire ¡

Now you're thinking Jan 2014 good grief D its only Jan 2013 ! you'll
never hold out that long I'm betting on Aug

If Alli has the 18-55 kit lens she needs a 52mm filter. It should also be right on the edge of the lens.

I've had really good experiences with both Bhphoto.com where I bought my Nikon and adorama.com.

Thank you so much for this info... I will look into ordering one today.

Yes I meant a filter, the uv filter is the most basic. There are polarizing filters as well but that's for more advanced. For the lens filter, just check the box the lens came in. On the box it will tell you what size to get. If you aren't sure just call up a photography store. Or go to bet buy they'll be able to tell you. But loves dumbo is right, it should be the 52mm assuming her lens is 18-55 which is usally the standard lens for Nikon bundles and starter packs.
For extra lens I would recommend the 50mm 1.8 it is excellent for portraits and relatively inexpensive. $140 here. My d90 came with an 18-105 lens. I then upgraded for an 18-200 vr2 lens. It is awesome but very $$$$$$$$$$$. They have a cheap 18-200 but I highly recommend the vr2

I plan on looking into getting her a filter today. :thumbsup2 And I believe that is the lens I am looking at getting her for her bday too.. I know it's a 1.8 and quite inespensive.

You are probably aware that Disney released a discount of up to 30% depending on the resort. I calculated what our savings would be (25%) at the POFQ for 2 of us with DDP and park hopper tickets and calculated a savings of about $750 for 8 days. We aren't going until Sept, but I thought it was a decent savings and would probably make up for not getting free dining. I'm still hoping for some type of discount and as soon as they announce one for the time I want to go, I plan to book the trip. I'm still not sure of the exact dates, but it will be during the first week of Sept.

I bought my oldest dd a Canon Rebel DSLR (its the camera she wanted) a few years ago for Christmas. She was doing head shots when she lived in NYC. She gave us framed pictures last Christmas from her trip to Maine. As for me, I usually forget I have a camera :rolleyes1

I did see that... With the military discount we'd qualify for (30%), the discount averages about $60/night... Where Free Dining would be a savings of about $166/night. So, the FD is the better choice for us... However, I am really kicking myself, because do I take the existing offer, or hold out for FD??? ACK!!!

First of all, LOVE this! Way to go, V, that she kept this secret! And so excited for you that you got #24!!!!
OMG! I <3 this pic of you! I so so so know what that look is saying!!!

MARIANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen you on The Dis in MONTHS!!!! I've missed you!

:sad2: sadly, when I tried to do this before our last trip (Finn had received a bunch of GCs for various presents) I learned that they cannot allow you to pay for a gift card with a gift card at the Disney Store. So there's no way to buy one big one with a bunch of $50 GCs

Hmmm... That does add a twist to my dillema... Thanks for letting me know though - and saving me a trip to TDS.

:Oooh - January 2014! :thumbsup2 Especially since I saw the dates you're talking about . . . that is the earliest we'd get back to WDW and those very dates! Just sayin'

Honestly... January is a very miniscule chance... It's only if I can't save enough for Aug or Oct... :faint:

:Love them all!!! Fantastic job, Alli!!!!

I will tell her! :) Thank you... Can't believe she managed to even make me look OK. LOL

:Yes! She needs a filter!!!! They're usually pretty inexpensive and I cannot tell you how many lenses we've saved between my parents & I because we had a filter on it - camera fell/got knocked over/oops! and camera & lens were a-ok but filter was busted. WAAAAAAY cheaper to replace the filter!

And I agree - the 50mm 1.8 is an awesome lens for portraits! I got it for Christmas from my Dad and have gotten some awesome shots! The pics I posted of Dave & the boys on his birthday were all with that lens and they were total auto settings (which usually turn out cr@ppy in my dining room)! I know Dad got mine for $99 (and yes, I got a filter for it as well).

I am looking into the filter today. HOpefully I can get it ordered.

That is an awesome deal on that lens! How cool. I hope I can afford to get it for Alli for her birthday.

Are there fees associated with that? I thought about doing paypal as an option for people to pay me for the scrapbooking crops but I don't want to be paying fees. I must have the actual cash as I keep all the cash and then tally up the bills at the end on my CC and pay off the bills, then make the charity donation and what miniscule profit is left is for the disney fund so I needed actual cash as opposed to crediting the CC since I keep everything separate.

There are not any fees associated with the transfer. However, there are fees associated with Paypal... 4% on any incoming funds.

I second the filter on the lens. Carried my DSLR all around Disney. Lost the lens cap half way through. And the camera made it safely home only to drop it in the parking lot getting out of the car a few days later. Luckily the lens was saved due to the uv filter. Much cheaper to replace, and boy was I glad I took that advice from one of my photography classes.

And very exciting to be booking your trip soon! Yeah!

Thank you for the recommendation. Looking into getting one for her today.

I am soo impressed with Alli's photography skills whenever you do get here you may have to allow a day at my house. I slways wanted professional pictures of me with my dogs cat & horse and by God I think I found the photographer to hire ¡

Now you're thinking Jan 2014 good grief D its only Jan 2013 ! you'll
never hold out that long I'm betting on Aug

LOL Ruthie. :) I wish I had the spare time in our trip to let Alli do that for you... Can you believe we are planning to be there for 12 days, and we don't have a moment to spare? :crazy2:

I worked at Target yesterday... BORING after Christmas bah-humbugs there, that's for sure. I hate working there Jan/Feb... NOTHING to do.

MM has been a very naughty boy these last few days... Both girls got a pair of real Uggs for Christmas from their grandparents... yesterday - while I was at work, MM ripped at patch of fur out of Alli's. SOOOOOO PISSED!!!! It's probably about 3" around. Thankfully, for him, he didn't rip through the exterior - or that would have been the end of his good graces. :( So, you can't tell from the outside that the fur is missing on the inside - but still... Then, this morning, he ran off up the hill by the church... So, at 5 am (in the dark) - Josh had to go chase him down. He is in the naughty puppy stage... Can't wait until he is over it.

I need to work on the applique for my current bag today... ALL DAY... I have to LOCK myself into my sewing room and not leave until it is finished. I am running behind again, and I am just starting a 6 week stretch full of orders - I cannot allow myself to fall behind at the beginning of it.

I am SOOOOO close to booking our August trip.... I am just waiting for the $$ to clear my bank from Paypal. :thumbsup2 Hopefully Monday or Tuesday...

I am also hoping to do a spring Crazy Days again... It will be much smaller than last time - however - the bags won't be basic bags, they will be a little more detailed. I had a dream about the bags last night - so I know it's something I must do. :wizard: The theme will be a fun one too! I can't wait to get started.

I know there was something else I wanted to tell you all about - but I can't remember what it is... :confused3

I hope you all have a good day!

D~

Oh that's too bad about the Ugg damage and running away. Just out of curiosity how to do teach a dog not to do those things? Never had a dog, allergic to them.

Yay for another step closer to August.

Thank you so much for this info... I will look into ordering one today.

I plan on looking into getting her a filter today. :thumbsup2 And I believe that is the lens I am looking at getting her for her bday too.. I know it's a 1.8 and quite inespensive.

I did see that... With the military discount we'd qualify for (30%), the discount averages about $60/night... Where Free Dining would be a savings of about $166/night. So, the FD is the better choice for us... However, I am really kicking myself, because do I take the existing offer, or hold out for FD??? ACK!!!

MARIANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen you on The Dis in MONTHS!!!! I've missed you!

Hmmm... That does add a twist to my dillema... Thanks for letting me know though - and saving me a trip to TDS.

Honestly... January is a very miniscule chance... It's only if I can't save enough for Aug or Oct... :faint:

I will tell her! :) Thank you... Can't believe she managed to even make me look OK. LOL

I am looking into the filter today. HOpefully I can get it ordered.

That is an awesome deal on that lens! How cool. I hope I can afford to get it for Alli for her birthday.

There are not any fees associated with the transfer. However, there are fees associated with Paypal... 4% on any incoming funds.

Thank you for the recommendation. Looking into getting one for her today.

LOL Ruthie. :) I wish I had the spare time in our trip to let Alli do that for you... Can you believe we are planning to be there for 12 days, and we don't have a moment to spare? :crazy2:

I worked at Target yesterday... BORING after Christmas bah-humbugs there, that's for sure. I hate working there Jan/Feb... NOTHING to do.

MM has been a very naughty boy these last few days... Both girls got a pair of real Uggs for Christmas from their grandparents... yesterday - while I was at work, MM ripped at patch of fur out of Alli's. SOOOOOO PISSED!!!! It's probably about 3" around. Thankfully, for him, he didn't rip through the exterior - or that would have been the end of his good graces. :( So, you can't tell from the outside that the fur is missing on the inside - but still... Then, this morning, he ran off up the hill by the church... So, at 5 am (in the dark) - Josh had to go chase him down. He is in the naughty puppy stage... Can't wait until he is over it.

I need to work on the applique for my current bag today... ALL DAY... I have to LOCK myself into my sewing room and not leave until it is finished. I am running behind again, and I am just starting a 6 week stretch full of orders - I cannot allow myself to fall behind at the beginning of it.

I am SOOOOO close to booking our August trip.... I am just waiting for the $$ to clear my bank from Paypal. :thumbsup2 Hopefully Monday or Tuesday...

I am also hoping to do a spring Crazy Days again... It will be much smaller than last time - however - the bags won't be basic bags, they will be a little more detailed. I had a dream about the bags last night - so I know it's something I must do. :wizard: The theme will be a fun one too! I can't wait to get started.

I know there was something else I wanted to tell you all about - but I can't remember what it is... :confused3

I hope you all have a good day!

D~

Get sewing, girl! I miss being on the DIS all the time, but it also makes me sad - I don't know when we'll get back to the WDW! :( The absolute earliest I can see it happening is 2014, like I said.

Have a great day in your sewing room!

I saw above that you were debating about taking the current discount or waiting for free dining. When I was planning last year, I booked with a discount. Then when free dining came out, I called and switched. You do loose the discount but it was very easy to switch to the free dining offer.

Good luck getting all your sewing done. I know you won't get behind. That little MM is a stinker. I would be so :mad: about the boots but hopefully he will grow out of it soon.

Get sewing, girl! I miss being on the DIS all the time, but it also makes me sad - I don't know when we'll get back to the WDW! :( The absolute earliest I can see it happening is 2014, like I said.
It is hard to be on the Disboards when you don't have a trip planned but it is good "research" for any future trips. You could always finish that trip report (hint, hint - I love seeing your two cuties at Disney and I LOVE the way you did your TR).

Oh that's too bad about the Ugg damage and running away. Just out of curiosity how to do teach a dog not to do those things? Never had a dog, allergic to them.

Yay for another step closer to August.

Not a clue Tink??? I just give him the silent treatment for a little while after he has done something naughty. :confused3

I know, I am so sorry that you aren't able to take a trip right now... I miss having you here. I wish I could kidnap you and the boys to come with us - it would be so much fun! :grouphug:

Have a great day in your sewing room!

I saw above that you were debating about taking the current discount or waiting for free dining. When I was planning last year, I booked with a discount. Then when free dining came out, I called and switched. You do loose the discount but it was very easy to switch to the free dining offer.

Thanks Ariana! :) I don't know why I didn't think of it before - but you are right... If I would have been thinking, I should have booked much earlier with the militarty discount as a package, and not as a room. :confused3 I will elaborate more below.

Good luck getting all your sewing done. I know you won't get behind. That little MM is a stinker. I would be so :mad: about the boots but hopefully he will grow out of it soon.

It is hard to be on the Disboards when you don't have a trip planned but it is good "research" for any future trips. You could always finish that trip report (hint, hint - I love seeing your two cuties at Disney and I LOVE the way you did your TR).

I hope so too.

I agee - I would love to see MA finish her TR... :beach:

I succeeded at locking myself in my sewing room all day. I did completely finish my applique. I was hoping to get started on assembly, but I just ran out of time. :crazy2: I plan to go up there for 2 hours this morning (that's it), and if necessary for 2 hours tomorrow. Hopefully that should finish it up.

Trip update:

I plan to go to town today, as well, and pick up the rest of the GCs for the deposit on our trip... As well as a big grocery shopping trip.

As our trip sits right at this moment... I can book with rack rates at POFQ for my exact dates (Aug 19-30), but who wants to pay (and can afford to pay) rack rates?

We are trying for the military discount for those dates at POFQ, but as of now, POFQ is not available for those dates with that discount. :headache: However POR and CBR are available.

Why, oh why do my girls have to be so picky. :confused3

Can't say that I blame them though - just the thought of staying somewhere else really does nothing for me.

So, now we are truly looking at doing a split stay. :crazy2: If we do a split stay, we insist on the majority of our time being at POFQ... There are a couple of other resorts that the girls are mildly interested in staying at... So, we will look into seeing if those are availble for a portion of our dates.

Sigh...

I should have gotten my act together sooner and booked. Totally my fault. :rolleyes1 Oh well, something will work out eventually - I hope.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

D~

What about POR and the Princess rooms? That would be a cool change. Did Disney's new 30% off room only rate work for you?

What about POR and the Princess rooms? That would be a cool change. Did Disney's new 30% off room only rate work for you?

Not yet - I don't think it extends into Aug? Yes, the POR Royal rooms are on the list of possibilities... They are our second choice - I think. :thumbsup2 It's just such a bummer that we love FQ so much, that the girls would pretty much give up an entire trip if we don't stay there. :confused3 HOpefully we can find some common middle ground to compromise on. popcorn::

D~ <---- Who really has no desire to stay anywhere else either... LOL

OH, and I forgot to mention... Thank you to all of you who suggested a UV filter for Alli's camera. I ordered 2 yesterday (thanks to MA for the awesome link)... She also found me the lens I want to get Alli for her birthday at HALF the price I was going to pay at Best Buy! Whoot! I didn't order the lens - but I know where to get it. :)

D~

Not yet - I don't think it extends into Aug? Yes, the POR Royal rooms are on the list of possibilities... They are our second choice - I think. :thumbsup2 It's just such a bummer that we love FQ so much, that the girls would pretty much give up an entire trip if we don't stay there. :confused3 HOpefully we can find some common middle ground to compromise on. popcorn::

D~ <---- Who really has no desire to stay anywhere else either... LOL

Oh sorry. I wasn't thinking. That's til June what they have now.

D~ you might want to call Disney directly and see if they will combine the gift cards into one. I may have to do some experimenting on the register next time I am at the store and it is slow...I am wondering if you can use the "reload" {add money to an already activated Disney gift card}option and pay with a "stored value card" {disney gift card}... those are all all codes on the registers...never tried it before, but sometimes it takes getting a little creative to get things to work on the registers...I understand why you cant purchase a gift card with a gift card, but if Disney is going to continue to encourage people to use the gift cards for all purchases, they need to consider this situation and deal with it!:)

Lynn adding her 2 cents in...

D, when we stayed at POR I loved it!
We stayed in the mansions in Oak Manor (royal room) and it was less than a minute walk to the bridge. Probably only a 3 minute walk to the buses. I love POR it is just so tranquil and relaxing. the furthest waslk is the pool, but really 5 min? If you are staying in the bayou than it is definitely longer.
POR is lovely! and if Albert is still there, I assure you, you will fall in love with him!

OH, and I forgot to mention... Thank you to all of you who suggested a UV filter for Alli's camera. I ordered 2 yesterday (thanks to MA for the awesome link)... She also found me the lens I want to get Alli for her birthday at HALF the price I was going to pay at Best Buy! Whoot! I didn't order the lens - but I know where to get it. :)

D~

Any chance you can share the links? I would love to know a good place to buy :goodvibes

~Jennifer

Oh sorry. I wasn't thinking. That's til June what they have now.

It's OK Tink... I sure hope that we are able to get a discount... I know that I can't afford rack rates.

D~ you might want to call Disney directly and see if they will combine the gift cards into one. I may have to do some experimenting on the register next time I am at the store and it is slow...I am wondering if you can use the "reload" {add money to an already activated Disney gift card}option and pay with a "stored value card" {disney gift card}... those are all all codes on the registers...never tried it before, but sometimes it takes getting a little creative to get things to work on the registers...I understand why you cant purchase a gift card with a gift card, but if Disney is going to continue to encourage people to use the gift cards for all purchases, they need to consider this situation and deal with it!:)

Lynn adding her 2 cents in...

I would love it if you could test this out for me Lynn! If it worked, I would just copy and paste it into a word doc., print it out and bring it with me... LOL Just in case they didn't know how to make it happen. LOL

Once the phones simmer down a little bit (I've heard they are awful right now... I am assuming it's because their website is a mess... Hate it, btw) I will try to call them about the GCs.

I just assumed that it could be done. At Target, you can purchase a GC with a GC... YOu just ring it up all normal, then when you go to pay, you just scan the GC you are using to pay with. Easy peasy... I assumed everyone was the same. :confused3

Thanks for any and all help/info you can give me! :lovestruc

D, when we stayed at POR I loved it!
We stayed in the mansions in Oak Manor (royal room) and it was less than a minute walk to the bridge. Probably only a 3 minute walk to the buses. I love POR it is just so tranquil and relaxing. the furthest waslk is the pool, but really 5 min? If you are staying in the bayou than it is definitely longer.
POR is lovely! and if Albert is still there, I assure you, you will fall in love with him!

Thanks for the insight Erin! I really appreciate it!

As I have been pulling up the detailed maps - I was under the assumption if you were staying on the far side of the bldg, you would have to walk around the bldg to get where you need to - but it looks like the walkways go all over, so you can shortcut through your building to get to the walkway closest to where you are going?

When you stayed in Oak Manor... Which bus stop was the closest and which one did you use mostly?

Could you see any of the FQ buildings from Oak Manor?

This is all so important to me because V enjoys her morning beignets - A LOT - and I have a feeling there might be more than one morning where I will have to take a walk to FQ for breakfst. :crazy2:

Especially if the food court for POR is nearly the same distance as the FQ food court is...

Otherwise... I will for sure be trapsing to the POR food court for breakfast every morning to bring back to the room... So, it's relatively important to me that we are close to the food court (dont' want the AB rooms at all though).

I was so spoiled at FQ... Literally, we stepped out or door and the food court was right there...

IMG_4067a.jpg

It was so close to everything - I had no problems at all just letting the girls go to the pool together or refill their mugs... I am not sure I would be this easy going at POR... However, they will be old enough to do these things... I am just soooo over protective. :crowded:

Any chance you can share the links? I would love to know a good place to buy :goodvibes

~Jennifer

Yes, I can Jennifer... http://www.bhphotovideo.com/ Their prices were so awesome! I placed my first order with them the other day... It's not here yet - but I am not expecting it for a while, as I chose the cheapest shipping ever. :)

Yesderday was a nice day...

I committed myself to my sewing room for 2 hours... I was able to get most of my bag assembled. I still have about an hour or 2 of final assembly to do yet, which I plan to do this morning. I will not be posting photos of this bag for quite some time though... Sorry.

Then, Alli and I went to town to get groceries... I am trying the new "plan your meals in advance", make your grocery list accordingly, and only buy what you need... We went to 3 different stores - it was crazy (I don't normally grocery shop on the weekends - for good reason)... I think I went over budget on groceries, but part of the problem is that we are almost out of meat in the downstairs freezer - so I had to buy a lot of meat. I am trying to hold out on ordering ground beef and our hog until the end of January sale. :crazy2:

Also, Josh purchased the next book by that author I've been reading... It's an excellent book - lots of jumping around - however, totally riveting, and I like it better than the first book of hers that I read - this one is right up my alley. I could barely put it down last night. Here's her website: http://www.katemorton.com/ and right now I am reading... The Forgotten Garden

In trip related news...

Not much has changed... I am still trying to work out our accomodations, and how much we'd be willing to "suffer" (LOL) at another resort... :laughing: And which resort we will be suffering at. :beach: Then, once I get that figured out... Which building and which view... :scratchin It's a lot of work - really.

However, I did purchase the remainder of our GCs for our deposit yesterday - so as soon as I get everything ironed out, we should be able to book. ::yes::

But... If discounts are offered later in the year at our resort of choice - all bets are off the table and we will switch. :wizard:

I hope you all have an amazing day today! :lovestruc

D~

I love B&H. there store is awesome too. I am able to take the railroad there so it is cool.

I need to go work on a project myself and I know your trip will work out.

Thanks for the insight Erin! I really appreciate it!

As I have been pulling up the detailed maps - I was under the assumption if you were staying on the far side of the bldg, you would have to walk around the bldg to get where you need to - but it looks like the walkways go all over, so you can shortcut through your building to get to the walkway closest to where you are going?

When you stayed in Oak Manor... Which bus stop was the closest and which one did you use mostly?

Could you see any of the FQ buildings from Oak Manor?

This is all so important to me because V enjoys her morning beignets - A LOT - and I have a feeling there might be more than one morning where I will have to take a walk to FQ for breakfst. :crazy2:

Especially if the food court for POR is nearly the same distance as the FQ food court is...

Otherwise... I will for sure be trapsing to the POR food court for breakfast every morning to bring back to the room... So, it's relatively important to me that we are close to the food court (dont' want the AB rooms at all though).

I was so spoiled at FQ... Literally, we stepped out or door and the food court was right there...

IMG_4067a.jpg

It was so close to everything - I had no problems at all just letting the girls go to the pool together or refill their mugs... I am not sure I would be this easy going at POR... However, they will be old enough to do these things... I am just soooo over protective. :crowded:
I hope you all have an amazing day today! :lovestruc

D~

Yes you can go through the building. Our room location was excellent. We were directly in the middle of Oak Manor at the front, ground floor right under the "grand" staircase as I call it. You can request oak manor (if you get a royal room) or Parterre Place (I think is the other non mansion royal room that is closest to that bridge but don't quote me) Have you looked at Port Orleans.org I'm certain some where on that site it gives walking estimates.

We used the main bus stop all the time. One time we got off at a diff bus stop at night, big mistake because I got totally lost and we were dropped off the back side of the building and trying to find my way to the front was challenging. but it was late and I was tired and frustrated. The Main stop was just so much more convenient and very easy, get off, walk to the right side of the check IN building, on the path for a minute, across the bridge, turn left and walk infront of the river for 30 seconds and turn right, right into our building. We did have a prime room location however there are rooms that were even closer to the bridge! The distance to the food court I'm sure is going to be a tad bit longer than POFQ since it is just a bigger resort but it really is gorgeous!

Walking to POFQ - hmmm i don't know about that. I've heard it's a hike! you;d be better off going to the front and asking every bus driver if they are going to POFQ and getting on the first one that does!

I wouldn;t be worried at all about letting the girls go off on their own at the resort. Sure its a bit bigger but same kind of people etc... We encountered a lot of teens by them self.

Here is the map http://portorleans.org/maps-and-directions.php look at Oak, the side facing the river, directly in the middle, that little half circle was where our rooms were.

Overall I'm sure it will take a few minutes more to walk to where you need to be than at POFQ but it is defiitely not like Carribean beach or CSR where i'v heard it takes some people 15 minutes to walk from their room to the food court.

We were in the Parterre section in a Royal Room. The rooms are nice, but having stayed there and at POFQ I would go for French Quarter every time. It's not like walking out of your room and you are right at the food court. The pool is even farther. And it is a pretty good little walk to POFQ from the Royal rooms. I did like both of the Port Orleans resorts better than CBR. Now that was a LONG walk to the food court! Plus, being from Florida, the beach theme doesn't appeal to me that much!

I can't help on the POR resorts as we've never stayed; we have visited both and if we went back to a moderate and didn't rent DVC points and we couldn't get our CSR, we would pick POR-Riverside...love the food court.

Hope you are having a great weekend...I'm doing my spring cleaning that I never did in the spring. :)

not having internet at home please bear with me that I just can't do multiple Quotes or copypaste on a cellphone so here come my responses:

1- don't fall over but I never had a beignet what is it ?
2- never stayed at POR or POFQ I don't think :confused3 I say that
because some of what I've seen looks vaguely familiar Is this where Dixie Landings was ?

3-D I never really expected to drag your budding photographer to my house you would lose a day at WDW BUT I may have to meet you with my oldest Pointer Fantasia for one quick picture :rolleyes1 she is 14 after all

sorry about MM and the Uggs hopefully he will outgrow it out of all my furbabies
ranging in ages 6 -14 sadly I still have 2 sisters btw age 7 that never outgrew it and are part billy goat nothing is safe I have to watch them like a hawk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter