• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ Aug 2013~ Sew what... We've gotta find a way back! Part I!!

So... In looking at my handy-dandy countdown app, I noticed that if the girls and I are even going to.attempt this spring break trip, we need to make our ADRs in 5 says.

Which means either:

A: I need to book the trip.

B: I need to get up every morning to make our reservations.

C: I could wait until a good code is released.

The girls and I are having some serious dining discussions at the lake today.

D~

Sounds like a good day at the lake to me! :cool1::banana:

This turned out to be one of my favorite bags!

I love how the balloons pop off of the black of the bag - and I love that there's a hidden LGMH!

20120825_122319.jpg

Check out that awesome thread from LCM!

20120825_122340.jpg

Here is Josh's idea... He wanted me to do Mickey Mouse's gloves holding the balloon strings - and I love the idea - it was perfect for this bag!

20120825_122357.jpg

20120825_122417.jpg

Interior...

20120824_192757.jpg

D~

I am very far behind on all my subscriptions after an amazing 4 day weekend at Star Wars Celebration VI. Love the bag, it's one of my favorites, right up there with the Dumbo one!! You do amazing work!! Will it be hard to part with this one?

So... In looking at my handy-dandy countdown app, I noticed that if the girls and I are even going to.attempt this spring break trip, we need to make our ADRs in 5 says.

Which means either:

D~

(LOL... I know a good travel agent....if you are seriously considering becoming a TA...wait to book until after you decide....and get commission on your trip...)

NiniMorris said:
(LOL... I know a good travel agent....if you are seriously considering becoming a TA...wait to book until after you decide....and get commission on your trip...)

Ok, so if I wait to book it myself as a travel agent, can I still pay for it with Disney gift cards? How cool.would that.be? Get a commission off.my own trip... Use my target discount + 5% I'd almost make $ going to Disney lol.
D~

Ok, so if I wait to book it myself as a travel agent, can I still pay for it with Disney gift cards? How cool.would that.be? Get a commission off.my own trip... Use my target discount + 5% I'd almost make $ going to Disney lol.
D~

I see no reason why you couldn't.... sending you a pm....not sure if you can get it on your phone...

Nini

NiniMorris said:
I see no reason why you couldn't.... sending you a pm....not sure if you can get it on your phone...

Nini

Thanks Nini.. I'll be watching for it. Can I sign up and book a trip right away? Lol
D~

Sorry... There are still a few ideas I need to work out in my head, I have the visual, but I am not sure how to pull it off?

Beautiful weather at the lake, we are very lucky.

Currently Isaac is over my ILs house in NOLA, fortunately, they are here with us, so we know they are safe. Praying for everyone down there and their safety.

D~

Hope your IL's house and neighbors are all safe!! I had to live through my sister going through Katrina and then Rita so I understand the stress everyone is feeling.

I am praying too...my parents live in MS and I haven't heard from them yet. :worried: I was trying not to tie up phone lines by texting, but haven't heard back....me thinks it's time to just call to put my own heart at ease.

I hope your parent's are ok. Like I said above I had to deal with my sister going through both Katrina and Rita cuz she lived in Lake Charles, LA at that time. Not something I wish on anyone.

Which means either:

D~

Guess it's time to book that trip then!! :thumbsup2

Currently Isaac is over my ILs house in NOLA, fortunately, they are here with us, so we know they are safe. Praying for everyone down there and their safety.

D~

I did not realize we had connections!!!! Send me a PM or post where they are from in NOLA...I grew up on the westbank (Avondale) and all of my family is still in the area. I talked to them all this am (one sister is MIA, but we believe that her phone has no service...SPRINT...but her house is in Marrero on fairly high ground) Most do not have electricity, but just hanging out.

Lynn

Really quickly... If any one had a series of PMs going with me... My pm box is officially full and there is no way to delete PMs on the Disboards app. Sigh, so you'll have to wait in suspense until I get home. Unless you'd rather message me on FB? :P

D~

Really quickly... If any one had a series of PMs going with me... My pm box is officially full and there is no way to delete PMs on the Disboards app. Sigh, so you'll have to wait in suspense until I get home. Unless you'd rather message me on FB? :P

D~

OOOPS ....Sorry...part of that might be my fault... LOL!

Good morning all!

It's another gorgeous day at the lake.

Josh and grandpa took the girls out fishing last night, they didn't catch much, but it sounds like they had a great time! It also sounds like they want to do it again tonight.

I have been doing a lot of reading, averaging a book a day. I love to read, but it seems the only time I ever get the chance is at the lake.

We have 4 days until we can make our ADRs, and in looking at the crowd calendar, we really would be so much better off if I took the girls out of school for 3 days... We'd end up with crowds in the 5s vs crowds in the 9s & 10s. As much as I would love to go for a long trip again, I would find it hard to take a.break any time the first week, sacrificing a low crowd day for a very high crowd day. So, we just may end up going for 7 days this time, if we can get airfare to work for us.

There are must do ADRs for us... CP, LTT, TH breakfast, and despite our way less than stellar experience at 50s - it has made the list again. No Boma, no Cape May. Definitely trying France.

We are starting to get excited again!

D~

I am pretty excited about this bag! I love the colors! It's kind of hard to tell from the pictures, but it's quilted in a light lavender color to coordinate with the interior fabric.

IMG_6921.jpg

Applique and accent details close-up:

IMG_6918.jpg

This is AMAZING!!!

Oooh fun! Meal planning is my most favorite part :cool1: Have you guys ever tried Via Napoli?? Yum! That is now on my "must have" list for every trip!

I'm trying to play catch up today... Things here have been ridiculously busy with soccer and t-ball both starting the same week.

WHY HAVE I NEVER READ TO USE AN OVER THE DOOR SHOE ORGANIZER FOR SCRAP FABRIC!!!??????

This is absolutely brilliant. No more rummaging around in tiny bins to find the color I need! Tell V I said thanks for organizing your stash so you'd take that pic! ;)

Hope y'all are having a fantastic time at the Lake!

I'm headed to the store to get me an OTD shoe holder! :thumbsup2

I'm trying to play catch up today... Things here have been ridiculously busy with soccer and t-ball both starting the same week.

WHY HAVE I NEVER READ TO USE AN OVER THE DOOR SHOE ORGANIZER FOR SCRAP FABRIC!!!??????

This is absolutely brilliant. No more rummaging around in tiny bins to find the color I need! Tell V I said thanks for organizing your stash so you'd take that pic! ;)

Hope y'all are having a fantastic time at the Lake!

I'm headed to the store to get me an OTD shoe holder! :thumbsup2
OK missy, that was on the disboutiquer thread ages ago. I now expect you to go back and read the threads word for word starting with thread #1 -- don't stop until you are finished :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter