• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aug 2012 cruise

tiggerbaby

Earning My Ears
I am looking to book a cruise for Aug 2012. I wanted to book an interior cabin for Aug 2011 but the prices are really high now ( no interiors) so we're looking to book the following year.

When do they release the dates?

If you're looking for Bahamas or Caribbean cruises on the two new ships for August 2012, they are available to book today.

They just opened the booking through August 2012 about two weeks ago. The other itineraries for the Magic and Wonder in August 2012 should open up anytime within the next few months. I've heard rumors from November 2010 to early 2011 for the rest of the itineraries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter