• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aug 11 Cruise Of A Life Time

rocket99

Earning My Ears
Just want to say thanks to everyone on dis boards for all the info it helped us out greatly.Disney Cruise does everything with style it was alot more than what I expected it was worth every penny and more to see my five kids treated like kings and queens.Its amazing how every staff person from the cruise we ran into made you feel like a million dollars.Now we can understand why Barb and Tony sail the disney cruise as much as they can its Awesome.A special thanks to Barb and Tony and Dave for all the info.We can't wait to go back on a 7 day it was truly wonderful.Every night my little princess would dress up a belle and the next night cinderella and the next night snow white,and the last night tinkerbelle and the head waiter would dance with her every night and let her be apart of the marching to us this was just one of the things that disney does to go out there way to make this a unforgetable criuse of a lifetime.There is not one negative that I can say about the cruise and the disney cruise staff was fantastic. Thanks

Glad you had such a good time, rocket! How long was your cruise & what ports did you hit? Who were your servers? What did you eat?? Give us some more details!!! :cool:

We went to nassau and then freeport then castaway cay as far as the servers they were muhamad and sasha they were fantastic.We tried almost everything between the seven of us we had lamb,sea bass which was very good,smoked salmon,They had such a great selection of different foods that me and wife and my kids had a chance to try most of them what makes it great is if you don't like it they will bring you something else till you find what you want and also as much as you want.We had a room at atlantis for the day in nassau and it was worth every penny what a hotel its the best I've ever seen from slides to pools to stores everything was awesome.Me and the wife have cruised twice before on carnival We will now stick with the best disney to us even the food was alot better and also the staff as I said before they were great.Oh yeah the deserts were also awesome.

You said you got a room at Atlantis for the day. Do they rent them for the day What is the cost Are the amenities worth it? Do you have to rent a room to us the pools, or can you pay to us the pools only? We went on the 7 day last March and are planning to go on the 4 day Wonder this year.

You said you got a room at Atlantis for the day. Do they rent them for the day What is the cost Are the amenities worth it? Do you have to rent a room to use the pools, or can you pay to use the pools only? We went on the 7 day last March and are planning to go on the 4 day Wonder this year.

We rented a room at atlantis it cost us 250.00 for a night and didn't use the room at all.I talked to a couple that was on the cruise with us and they said they always get a room at the comfort suites for about 165.00 for a night and you still get access to everything which is alot better deal since we didn't even use the room.To us this is a no brainer the tour lets you look at everything but all you can use is the beach renting the room was a better deal for us and we got to experience all slides and the pools everything they had to offer.We went to the blue lagoon twice before and we thought that was great but to us atlantis was awesome.Now I can understand why the stars stay there when there in the bahamas.Its was worth every penny and more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter