Audio Content Not Loading

JacknSally

Rock on, gold dust woman · she/her
Sorry if this is already posted somewhere... Is anyone else having trouble with the audio podcasts in the DisUnplugged app? I can listen to the most recent podcasts but the majority of them, especially as I get to the older dates (anything 2014 and older), give me an error and say the audio cannot be loaded. It's been like this for a couple of weeks now. I've reset my settings several times and I get the same error both on wifi and on LTE. Any ideas?

Maybe I'm the only one having this problem, which is fine. I just wish there were an obvious way to fix it, as I'd love to continue listening to the older podcasts. I've now deleted and reinstalled the podcast app but still get the same error. I didn't know if maybe there were an update I missed saying these wouldn't be available anymore or something. :( Any help or ideas would be appreciated!

I am not having that issue, but I listen to the podcasts in iTunes and not thru the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter