auberge de cendrillon

fairydustmummy

Mouseketeer
hi

Anyone who has done this meal what princesses do u generally see is it just cinderella or is there other there as well

thanks

We have seen Ariel , Cinderella and Aurora there, but have seen videos with Belle, Tiana and Snow White and recent reports are mentioning Rapunzel now. Usually at least three Princesses and a Prince. Last Oct we also got Lady Tremayne and the ugly stepsisters. Suzy and Perla are always there.

caspdex said:
We have seen Ariel , Cinderella and Aurora there, but have seen videos with Belle, Tiana and Snow White and recent reports are mentioning Rapunzel now. Usually at least three Princesses and a Prince. Last Oct we also got Lady Tremayne and thea ugly stepsisters. Suzy and Perla are always there.

wow that sounds great thanks my daughter is called Tiana so would love to see her along wit Ariel as she is mermaid crazy while my other daughter is mad about cinderella and rapunzel so on matter which my girls would b happy. i know some people have mentioned the is not a great choice, wot was ur opinion of the food

thanks for your reply

We did this in 2010, the place was really nice inside with lots of princesses and princes mingling with everyone and doing dances etc, it provided a great atmosphere but the one thing that let it down for me was the food, I found it awful, to me it was minute portions of posh food, not my thing at all.

owensdad said:
We did this in 2010, the place was really nice inside with lots of princesses and princes mingling with everyone and doing dances etc, it provided a great atmosphere but the one thing that let it down for me was the food, I found it awful, to me it was minute portions of posh food, not my thing at all.

thanks its the food that is making me hesitate as although some of it maybe eaten i dont know if it will b to all our tastes however would love the experience of it

It really wasn't to our taste at all, I like my food but can't stand it when you pay a fortune and get served a minute bit of meat in the middle of a huge plate with some sauce over it, thats not food to me.

Have a meal at Inventions, lots of character interaction and really nice food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter