Au revoir

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
Well we are just about ready for the off :thumbsup2
We have a couple of overnight stops and hit Disneyland Paris on Thursday... 2 whole weeks :woohoo:

I've saved last weeks podcast for my DIS fix :goodvibes

have fun!! and yes, a trip report would be lovely!

Have a wonderful time Reid !!!

I've always wanted to go to DLP -- so I will be living vicariously through you, please take lots of photos! :goodvibes

Your so blessed to be able to take this trip! Have a magical time and PLEASE tell us all about your adventure.

I hope one day I will be able to make this trip as well. If I'd only stop taking Disney Cruises I'd probably be able to budget it:lmao:

Have a great time!

I will be living through you on both the Unplugged and Disneyland Paris board!

Not long till my trip!!! :goodvibes

Well we are home after the best of trips.
Took around a 1,000 photos and bought way to many Disney photographs.
My thrill seekers had me on Space Mountain 2 and Rock n Roller Coaster as well as Crush Coaster and recently opened Hollywood Tower of Terror.
Will definitely provide a link to the trip report once we have caught up :thumbsup2

Welcome Home!! Look forward to your trip report/photos when you have recovered a bit! :goodvibes

Welcome home Reid - sounds like you had a blast :thumbsup2

Cant wait to read the trippie :)

C'est difficile de trouver des domestique, n'est pas?

I think that means it's hard to find a maid, dont you think?....but that and "Ou'est" Sylvie are all I remember from French class.

Have a grand time!

Kevin

C'est difficile de trouver des domestique, n'est pas?

I think that means it's hard to find a maid, dont you think?....but that and "Ou'est" Sylvie are all I remember from French class.

Have a grand time!

Kevin

:lmao: dammed if I know. My vocabulary consists of merci and parle vous anglais :)

Jevu dre un coca

not sure on the spelling but thats how you order a Coke!!!

have fun and be safe you lucky duck!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter