Attractions We Miss

Oh my... I hated 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, too claustrophobic, though my husband loved it...

Tapestry of Nations was beautiful and we loved Horizons...

I guess I can add Maelstrom to the list...when we go in December it will already by closed down!

Tapestry of Nations/Dreams. Still have and play the music.

This is the single thing I miss. Any others- There were some I was sad to see go, but knew it was time. But this? But I think of this one every time I'm at Epcot- absolutely loved it.

I hated 20000 Leagues. I was just a kid when we ride it and there was a drip from the ceiling, I yelled the entire ride that we were gonna drown, my father thought it was hilarious!

I miss Mr. Toad's Wild Ride! I know it's still in DL and I adore the Pooh ride, but I was very sad to see that ride go. I also miss Snow White's Scary Adventure. I'm kicking myself for skipping it in 2013; we had no clue it'd be closing.

Mr. Toads and Alien Encounter, Disney needs to at least bring back the second they have nothing comparable to it anywhere on property east or west.

Magic Kingdom
Snow White's Scary Adventures
Skyway
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

Epcot
Wonders of Life - especially Cranium Command
Horizons
World of Motion
Seabase Alpha
Off Kilter
World Showcase Players

Hollywood Studios
Superstar Television
Backlot Tour as it once was complete with the television houses
Disney Stars and Motorcars Parade

Oh my! There's so many! Kitchen kaberet, mike finks keelboats, magic journeys, sounds dangerous, world of motion, horizons, sea base alpha, the original journey into imagination, cranium commando, mr. Toad, country bear vacation hoedown.

Oh my! There's so many! Kitchen kaberet, mike finks keelboats, magic journeys, sounds dangerous, world of motion, horizons, sea base alpha, the original journey into imagination, cranium commando, mr. Toad, country bear vacation hoedown.

Veggie Fruit Fruit Veggie Veggie Fruit.

Loved Kitchen Kaberet as a kid.

Veggie Fruit Fruit Veggie Veggie Fruit.

Loved Kitchen Kaberet as a kid.

Oh yeah! Bonnie Appetite! I occasionally break into a "Veggie Fruit Fruit" chorus when the mood strikes, and my 24 year-old daughter, who barely remembers the show, shakes her head, but still laughs. My 13 year old son, who never knew the show, just thinks that his dad is a wacko. ;)

Horizons
Cranium Command
the old Spaceship Earth
Dreamfinder

Norway. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter