Attractions no one likes... but you do.

There are quite a few but the toppers on my list would have to be the Figment ride (JIYI) and the bird show at AK (FoW).

I love, love, LOVE Mission Space! But only the more intense version! I'm by no means an adrenaline junkie, but oh my god, that ride is AWESOME!
After my group and I got off it, they were all feeling a bit...uneasy. I wanted to do it again, and again, and again!:banana:

Also, my best friend loves the Hall of Presidents, and lists it as her favorite attraction. I don't get it, but hey! Different strokes for different folks!

I really like the Ellen/Energy attraction at Epcot. Especially the film part, which I know is unusual. We saw it again on our last trip and I laughed out loud a few times (my kids looked at me like I was a loon!). I find Ellen and her sense of humor very funny.

Our whole family likes the Flights of Wonder bird show at AK and the Country Bears at MK. We did the COP on our last visit for the first time and now the whole family sings or hums the song at random. We loved it. It's so Walt. :)

I have to agree on Stitch. My family loves it. Just a chance to embrace our inner children I guess.
My DS had to introduce me to Carousel of Progress, I had bypassed it several times until she insisted we go in.
And even the kids couldn't resist the Hall of Presidents when my DBIL nudged us that way.(and the American Adventure).
So I guess the last two get their votes by proxy.

Another vote for Tiki Room.

I was also a BIG fan of the pre-Nemo Living Seas. I thought the idea of an underwater sealab-type environment was insanely cool and I would go there over and over again.

I have to agree on Stitch. My family loves it. Just a chance to embrace our inner children I guess.
My DS had to introduce me to Carousel of Progress, I had bypassed it several times until she insisted we go in.
And even the kids couldn't resist the Hall of Presidents when my DBIL nudged us that way.(and the American Adventure).
So I guess the last two get their votes by proxy.

I love the carousel of progress it has such a catchy toon

My DD loves the Carousel of Progress, me not so much. In exchange she deals with the TTA (I'm slowly winning her over!), and we both love Small World. How can you not? Children of world happily singing and playing.. it's fabulous!

Another vote here for the Tiki Birds.

My son's (he was 3 at the time) favorite ride at Epcot was Spaceship Earth. We rode it 3 times in a row.:goodvibes

My family always laughs at me but I do love Journey into your Imagination. He might be corny but Figment is alright by me.

Carousel of Progress

"Now is the time, now is the best time...." oops, wrong tune older verison..."There's a great big beautiful tomorrow...."

I love the Energy ride at Epcot even though most people think it's boring, probably because I appreciate the educational aspect and I've always been interested in dinosaurs :). I grew up going to Disney all the time, and it's one of the rides that I most looked forward to.

I LOVE STITCH! i think that ride is adorable. :upsidedow
and the swiss family treeehouse.

:love:

I like Country Bear Jamboree. I wish they would do the Christmas overlay again. :goodvibes

We love Carousel of Progress! DS and DD ask for it every time! Also, we are nuts over Figment's Journey to the Imagination!!!! It's just fun! Figment's song rings through my head forever after!!!! :love:

I love IASW...I ride it at least once every day in the park. Same with Carousel of Progress and Country Bear. I have a hard time when they change a ride. I really miss the old Tiki Birds (which is one of the reasons I like DL trips). It's probably one of the reasons I have a hard time to warming up to the new management version. I really REALLY miss the old Figment show. My wife and I honeymooned at Disney 26 years ago and the original version was one of our favorite rides of all time in any park. I would give anything for them to bring back Dreamfinder and the original version. :sad2:

I love Carousel of Progress but had to drag a reluctant family along many times. I now have converts and they enjoy seeing the attraction!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter