Attractions for toddlers?

mgoldengirl

Earning My Ears
Hi guys,

We will be taking our two boys age 5 and 2- height 44 in and 32 in to Disney for the first time this November. I have been trying to plan out some park rides according to what they can ride. I think I have a pretty good idea about what the 5 year old can go on but our 2 year old- can he ride ANYTHING sitting in our lap? There are height restrictions on a lot of these rides but lets take Epcot for example: for those rides that are in cars can he just sit in our lap? Any info you can provide would be great. I'd hate to have to do a rider swap for everything there!!

:)

There are far more rides a toddler CAN do at Disney than those he can't. I think it's easier to plan for the ones that he can't do.

This is a good tool to show you in each park what your child will be restricted by height from doing. You'll see the list is very short.
http://www.wdwinsiders.com/ride_height_tool.php

Hi guys,

We will be taking our two boys age 5 and 2- height 44 in and 32 in to Disney for the first time this November. I have been trying to plan out some park rides according to what they can ride. I think I have a pretty good idea about what the 5 year old can go on but our 2 year old- can he ride ANYTHING sitting in our lap? There are height restrictions on a lot of these rides but lets take Epcot for example: for those rides that are in cars can he just sit in our lap? Any info you can provide would be great. I'd hate to have to do a rider swap for everything there!!

:)

By cars if you mean Test Track no since it has a 40" height restriction. If you mean Spaceship Earth, he can ride in your lap but it may be better to have just sit in the seat next to you.

But there are only a handful of attractions that have height requirements. Also your 5 year old can ride all the rides except for 2 or 3. Thats two or three in all four parks.

Ok that all makes much more sense. Glad to know that he can be involved in so much there. The link for the height restrictions is great!

You will find there is plenty to do for you and your children. I have been taking my boys for years. There is about 1 or 2 rides at each park your 5 yo will want to do that the 2 yo can't. For example Soarin and Test Track, Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain RR. We head right to these rides in the AM before they are busy or fast pass them. The rest of the rides the rest of the family can enjoy.
This is one of the reasons I love Disney. Have a great time!

Also one of the reasons I love Disney- I took my son when he was 1.5yrs and didn't feel like I missed anything - he even went on POTC with me! We rode tons of rides at MK. The coasters your kids can't ride, but almost everything else they can. You will have so much fun!

Also one of the reasons I love Disney- I took my son when he was 1.5yrs and didn't feel like I missed anything - he even went on POTC with me! We rode tons of rides at MK. The coasters your kids can't ride, but almost everything else they can. You will have so much fun!

I may be wrong but at 44" the five year old can ride every coaster except RocknRoller Coaster. oh and Cyber Space Mountain in Disney Quest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter