Attractions Fall 2014

Hello everyone! I just found out today that I got accepted for Attractions at WDW for Fall! I haven't picked an arrival date yet though. I have to talk to financial aid Monday to make sure all my scholarships are fine. Anyone know of anyone having problems with keeping scholarships?

Hello everyone! I just found out today that I got accepted for Attractions at WDW for Fall! I haven't picked an arrival date yet though. I have to talk to financial aid Monday to make sure all my scholarships are fine. Anyone know of anyone having problems with keeping scholarships?

Congrats! Great to see another attractions CM on here! I'm not sure how scholarships will work for you because I think it has to do with the whoever provides you with the scholarship. Best of luck!

I personally kept mine last program.

Ooh,Hello! perhaps you can answer a question for me. GMR is certainly one of my top pick, and I have something I've always wondered. How exactly does the CM who is the initial tour guide get from where they are taken out of their vehicle to the Anubis room? Is it as simple as walking through a door and onto the other set, or is their like, a walk way for that?

It's a hallway (but it could just be as simple as Disney Magic ;) )

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site but I was accepted for Fall 2014 attractions at WDW on March 11! My arrival date is August 11, so excited! Congrats to everyone else that was accepted!

My son is in attractions now (Spring Advantage) at MK -- his university let him put his full academic scholarship on "hold" for a semester. He can pick it back up without losing a semester when he returns in the fall. He is having a great time and wants to extend through fall but we don't think the university will allow that and he doesn't want to push his luck.

Welcome, new CPs!

I just stumbled upon this post...I am not a CP but I currently work in attractions in Adventureland/Liberty Square. Looks like I may be working with some of you all in the near future! Congrats and good luck getting what you want!

Welcome, new CPs! I just stumbled upon this post...I am not a CP but I currently work in attractions in Adventureland/Liberty Square. Looks like I may be working with some of you all in the near future! Congrats and good luck getting what you want!

Awesome! What specific attractions do you work at?

Welcome, new CPs! I just stumbled upon this post...I am not a CP but I currently work in attractions in Adventureland/Liberty Square. Looks like I may be working with some of you all in the near future! Congrats and good luck getting what you want!

That was my first role! I worked the pirate ride back 2011-2012. I miss that role :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi guys! I'm not going to be in the CP this year, but I completed my Spring Advantage 2013 CP in Tomorrowland Attractions (at the Buzz Complex, which includes Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Monsters Inc Laugh Floor and the Carousel of Progress).

If y'all have any questions about anything, I'd be more than happy to help. :)

Congratulations to everyone! You're in for the time of your life!

-Mads

Hi guys! I'm not going to be in the CP this year, but I completed my Spring Advantage 2013 CP in Tomorrowland Attractions (at the Buzz Complex, which includes Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Monsters Inc Laugh Floor and the Carousel of Progress). If y'all have any questions about anything, I'd be more than happy to help. :) Congratulations to everyone! You're in for the time of your life! -Mads

My daughter was just assigned that set of attractions this morning! She got exactly what she was hoping for!

Just wondering what the training is like in those attractions and if they give you a written test.

Depending on the attraction, your On The Job training ranges from 1 to 5 days, followed by an assessment. The assessment includes a practical (show me that you can do this) component, as well as a written test.

Best of luck everyone! I worked at Kilimanjaro Safaris (seasonal there now) and loved it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter