Attraction that gave you the "tingly" Disney feeling

For me, as soon as I land in Orlando I feel like I am home. But I need to see Cinderella's Castle and then ride Splash and I know I am in WDW :)
It just seems to set the mood for the trip. We have taken some longer trips like 16 & 18 days and we did not do MK the first day. It did not feel right until we are at MK!!!!

POTC and Haunted Mansion.

During my final trip to WDW as a child, my stepbrother and I were allowed to go off on our own during the Electric Parade. There was hardly anyone in line for either attraction so we rode both repeatedly.

My next two visits were only one day visits to Disney-MGM.

I guess I had forgotten about the magic because on the next trip to Florida my girlfriend and I spent most of our time at Universal but decided to go to Disney-MGM for a day. The RnR coaster wasn't running that day and the Muppets attraction broke down 2 minutes into the film. We hadn't been there very long but I felt we were done with the park so we shelled out $100 for park hoppers and headed over to MK.

I tend to be very nostalgic and enjoy revisiting places I haven't seen in a while. It was an awesome feeling to see a place I hadn't seen in over 20 years. We immediately went to POTC which only had about a 10 minute wait. As soon as I boarded the boat, I started to feel that "tingle". When we got off, I practically ran to every attraction trying to fit in as many things I could before the park closed. Unfortunately, Haunted Mansion was closed for refurbishment.

I couldn't believe I went almost 3 visits without going to MK. I'll never make that mistake again.

For me, it has to be those rides that were created by the man, Walt Disney while he was still around. I love the Carousel of Progress (my favorite), Peter Pan, Pirates of the Caribbean, Jungle Cruise, etc... I am a huge Walt fan and those rides just make me feel a lil bit closer to him. They are just great nostalgia rides for me...

I know it's not an attraction, but mine starts on the plane. When the announcement comes to turn off and stow all portable electronics for landing into Orlando. This is when it begins for me. Then pretty much everything else continues to make me tingly. I do get goosebumps on the monorail for my favorite announcement. "Por favor, mantengase alejado de las puertas!" I even have the shirt for that one.:banana::banana:

It is simply all of Magic Kingdom...I see the castle and my stomach tingles...I ride Its A Small World and I smile. I take flight with Peter Pan and I feel like a kid. I sing away while on Splash Mountain. I love just love love love Magic Kingdom and cant wait to go back!

I love seeing the castle and knowing I'm at disney world. People ask why I like it so much and my response is "nothing else matters when your at Disney World" you can forget about everything else going on at work and leave the stress behind. :cool1: Philharmagic is special too, because of how my daughter reacted the first time she saw it. She was 5 and was just laughing through the whole thing, and kept reaching out to grab things. :rotfl: It was pretty special.

I get that tingly feeling walking up Main Street USA to see the castle and take it all in again!!! It is the best feeling to forget the outside world and get lost in the Magic!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter