Attraction posters!!!!

Mommy2TwoMickeys

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if you are still able to purchase attraction posters in Disney World? I have spoke with numerous people from disney merchandise and they keep telling me about the "petite prints" for $39.95. One cast member said the print is 8x10..another said it is 18x22, so who knows. I am really interested in a "Poster" size and I read on the boards that some stores have a "Art Print" Kiosk where you can select prints, such as attraction posters, pay the money and then they mail them to you. Has anyone done this recently, if so, what store was it available at? I am trying to get the splash mountain attraction poster for a christmas gift, but if is something that is impossible, I will just have to find something else. Thanks!

Thank you ! :) Now if only I could get them to just answer the phone!! I literally let it ring for 10mins straight. I will have to try again later.

BoardWalkBelle said:
If you cant get ahold of them, lmk and ill be glad to help you (I am a wdw CM).

I have still not been able to reach them on the phone. I have tried all weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter