Attraction Audio

MasterGracey84

Mouseketeer
I must confess. I am a huge connoisseur of on ride, attraction audio tracts. I have in my collection not just hours, but DAYS worth of audio from past and present attractions. We are talking Horizons, Delta Dreamflight, all narrations of Spaceship Earth, etc... the list goes forever all thanks to dedicated individuals that have recorded these items over the past several decades.

One key piece I am lacking in my collection is the audio that can be heard within the cave/ruins portion of the Jungle Cruise at the Magic Kingdom.

Can anyone help me find this treasured piece of audio? Literally: I will be eternally in debt to anyone that can assist me in acquiring this. Thank you all in advance for your consideration.

I just checked my vast collection for you and do not have it. :(

I would not mind an isolated track of this as I can only hear it in the background over the skipper's voice in my ride-thru audio.

Isn't it amazing what is "out there?" It's been too long since I've experienced the Jungle Cruise, I don't recall any sounds. What does it sound like? It can't be more than a few seconds can it?

Isn't it amazing what is "out there?" It's been too long since I've experienced the Jungle Cruise, I don't recall any sounds. What does it sound like? It can't be more than a few seconds can it?
The music is probably a very short loop that continually plays. It is a very low hum that has higher steel percussion sounds that echo. Of course, the on ride audio integrates some snakes that you see in the cave ruins and a tiger.

I have to say, I would love a copy of that particular audio. There's something very mystical about it. It's one of the main reasons I go on Jungle Cruise just to hear it and be in the cave. Does the skipper speak during the cave part? I didn't think so but could be wrong.

I have to say, I would love a copy of that particular audio. There's something very mystical about it. It's one of the main reasons I go on Jungle Cruise just to hear it and be in the cave. Does the skipper speak during the cave part? I didn't think so but could be wrong.
More often that not, the skipper will remain silent during this part of the cruise. I have had some of them speak before. I'm unsure what the "official" instructions are for the skppers though.

I have two complete ride thrus of audio and skipper is making jokes through the whole cave scene. That is why I would like it in an isolated form, but a PP makes a good point about having it in real-life-cave-echoing form.

I have two complete ride thrus of audio and skipper is making jokes through the whole cave scene. That is why I would like it in an isolated form, but a PP makes a good point about having it in real-life-cave-echoing form.

Of course there's the possibility that the cave echo effect is a part of the loop similar to the process used on the TOT queue loop. I'll be keeping this in mind next trip. :earsboy:

Sorry to resurrect this thread but THANK YOU FOR THIS. I used to be a Skipper and I hear this audio in my head when I'm in the shower all the time. I am so pumped that a recording of this exists.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter