ATTN: TREEHOUSE (or anyone else w/info about vistana villages)

aec

Mouseketeer
Treehouse,
I had been reading your posts about vistana villages. It sounds awsome. I am about to book it through an RCI timeshare exchange. About how long is it to drive to the parks? Other than your temperature issues, how were the pool(s). Our girls will be 4 and 7 when we go in November 2001. Is there a good kiddie pool and/or shallow area in the big pool where they could splash around alone (closely supervised of course). Sometimes it is nice to sit by the pool and watch and not have to go in, if you know what I mean. Is there just one pool area? If so, is it easy to walk there from all of the units. One last question, how may stories are the buildings and is there an elevator. Sorry so many questions. I have not been able to find many pics on the web besides the few on the vistana web page. I greatly appreciate any info you can provide!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter