ATTN: StitchIsOurHero

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Happy Birthday Brooke!!!

I hope you have a wonderful and happy birthday!!!!

Any big plans? Day off work? What did my BIL and nephew get you?

Hope if you didn't get time off work; that you get at least a quiet day!!!

Happy Birthday!!!:dance3:

Thanks, sis!!! ;) No day off work for me. I might've been "sick" tomorrow, but I really was sick last week, so no go there. So sad to have to use sick days for sickness!! :rotfl2:

I don't know what we're going to do tomorrow. We are celebrating with mom & dad & my brother & sil next Sunday at P.F. Chang's (YUMMY!!!!), so I don't know if presents and stuff will be tomorrow or wait until then.

Just looking forward to a great day of counting my blessings!!!!

Sorry you won't have time off work..and you had to use those sick days really being sick.. :hug:

Tell my boys Hey!!!

Sorry you won't have time off work..and you had to use those sick days really being sick.. :hug:

Tell my boys Hey!!!

Happy Birthday Brooke!

I hope it's fabulous!

Alright, I'm getting on the bandwagon early this time... Happy, Happy Birthday!

Any cake plans for tomorrow, at least?

Thanks, everyone!!!!!! DH left me a card last night (by the coffee pot. . .such a SMART man!!!). He & DS are taking me to the store that sells Pandora beads this afternoon so I can pick out 2 new ones for my bday. :lovestruc

I think the cake will wait until this weekend. My absolute favorite cake is my Mom's chocolate cake with homemade chocolate icing. Hoping she'll make me one for my bday--and I'm holding out on the cake until I get one!! :rotfl2:

I love PF Changs! Yum. Good place for celebrating your birthday.

Happy, Happy Birthday, Brooke!!!!princess:

Thanks everyone! It was a great day!! I got a new Vera backpack from Mom & Dad (they didn't want to wait to give me the present!), and then when we went to pick out charms, I got the football and one of the clear ones with orange hearts on it.

I did find my Christmas present from DH--there's a "Queen Bee" charm. She's silver and has a gold crown on her head. Oh yes, that one WILL be mine!! :rotfl2:

Thanks everyone! It was a great day!! I got a new Vera backpack from Mom & Dad (they didn't want to wait to give me the present!), and then when we went to pick out charms, I got the football and one of the clear ones with orange hearts on it.

I did find my Christmas present from DH--there's a "Queen Bee" charm. She's silver and has a gold crown on her head. Oh yes, that one WILL be mine!! :rotfl2:

Sounds like you had great fun!!! Hippo Birdies to you again!!!

Just got to this thread - hoping you had a most magical birthday!! I love Pandora and Chimela beads. Excellent choice from the "men in your life!!!"

sounds like you had a great birthday!

i have that queen bee charm! i love it! my boys bought it for me for my birthday.

That sounds like quite an awesome birthday!!! :)

OT: we got info for ETSU yesterday... PJ is really anxious to get down for a sight visit... we'll be doing that this summer....(well, summer 2010)..

My DsS18 got his first acceptance letter yesterday too... to a college he didn't tell me about until he txt the news.. needless to say, he knows on Wed. he is in major trouble w/ me.. (although, the cost of the school ~ reasonable, I say he is there! LOL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter