Attn: March 15th western cruisers

tecdavidt

<font color=00cc00>Ready to leave the frosty Midwe
Here is a short list I made of the DIS's on board. If I misspelled your name please inform me. Any one else I missed just post.

tecdavidt...2 adults...1 daughter age 10
Padre Disney...2 adults...4 children (daughters 11, 13, 17 & son 15)
Mumsy...2 adults...2 children (son 5 and daughter 2 1/2)
Gonepincrazy...2 adults...2 teen boys (16 &18)
Magic-Fan-Bruice...2 adults...2 daughters (7 & 10)
Garnet 73 ...2 adults
Northwoods...2 adults...2 children (son 8 & daughter 11)
Tiger 2...
General Max...2 adults...2 children (son 8 & daughter 11)
Nearlychildless...2 adults...1 daughter age 16
Gramom123...
Lisa Daugherty...2 adults...3 teen girls (ages 18)
Skip...2 adults...2 children (daughter 8 and son 5)**Skip & Mumsy related
Omaha Dave...2 adults...2 children (daughter 8 and son 6)
L Naylor 863...2 adults...2 daughters (13 & 7)
Firefighter Mickey...2 adults...2 daughters (14 & 15)
pemjnohe...2 adults...1 daughter age 12
Karen4...2 adults...2 sons (12 & 6 almost 13 & 7)
sw2315...2 adults...1 daughter age 6
Liza...2 adults...2 children (son 8 & daughter 4)
Tigger41...2 adults...1 daughter age 6
PrettyInTeak...2 adults... son age 9
BeeSkip...2 adults... daughter 16... son 10
Farmer...2 adults... daughter 7 ... son 4

Dis meet will be right before sail-a-way party mid-ship one deck above Goofy pool starboard side. See you there! I just updated 3/9. Don't forget to wear something line green so we can find the group. Our ship leaves in 5 days! Kathy

I never gave the ages of my children. One son, 5, one daughter 2 1/2. Looking forward to hearing more about the Disboards meet!

Mumsy

Belle 90210 is my DD16. I think a meet would be great. If I counted correctly the are 30 adults, 12 teens and 14 children so far. When and Where?

Bumping up. As far as DIS meet is concerned today I talked with Padre disney (Bev) and we thought before the Sail-a-way party? On the eastern route you start out with 2 full days at sea on the western the first full day is Key West. If we meet right before the Sail-a-way we will get to see what we all look like before the cruise begins. I can't remember the time for the party. Is it 4:30? I thought it started right after the safety drill. I was thinking by the Goofy pool only starboard (right) side by the windows so when the ship pulls out we can watch the cast members left behind waving to us with their Mickey hands. What do you all think of that? I also thought it would be a good idea if we each printed this list out because you could write down any notes(room numbers). Kathy

LNaylor863 - 2 adults 2 DD 13 & 7

A meeting sounds great to us. For those Iowans (and I know there are at least 3 of us) and those that live in the East, aren't you ready for some sun and warmth?:)

Our group is growing. Keep posting 3/15 cruisers. Kathy

You might want to consider the same location the next deck up from the Goofy pool. It gets pretty crowded down by the pool during the party. The next deck up from the pool deck affords a great view of the pool area as well as the terminal as the ship is pulling out.

Don't forget to bring your bubbles!

Firefighter Mickey has suggested the DIS meet be held one deck above Goofy Pool and I think that is a great idea. So the DIS meet will be right before the sail-a-way party starboard (right) side of the Goofy pool but one deck above.

Yes LNaylor 863, I am tired of the cold and snow. Granted we haven't had much snow this winter in Des Moines but I am sick of it anyway! I want my palm trees and pretty flowers now. Cabin Fever has set in hard.

Just to let fellow 3/15 cruisers know that while my family has been on 4 DCL cruises we are not experts on DCL. I can answer some questions but I never have been to Palos, and I have never used the Spa. I also know nothing about Flounders since my Children are older. (22, 19, 19 and 10) Now the previous 4 cruises we did have the teen boys along so I am familiar with the teen programs. So after we meet each other and you choose to do Palos or the spa area please share what you think of these areas on the ship. Maybe someday I will try them! Kathy

Good to see another Texan SW2315, we live in SW houston, chimmey rock exit off 59 so we are not far apart. Are ya'll driving or flying?

:) Kathy, count us in for the meeting. We have been on 2 other DCL cruises and have used Palo's and the spa both times. Loved them both. These are two of the things we are looking forward to. DH and I really love the massage in the cabanna's at CC. It has been 3 years since we have gone but I might be able to answer some questions. I always thought I was an expert on Disney until I found these boards.:p

We're going, too. We were on the Eastern last March 16 and are looking forward to the new itinerary.
Me, husband and two children, boy (8) and girl (4). Are there any other young girls out there?!

Liza, We were also on last March 16'ths eastern! What a small world. We too are looking forward to the new itinerary. Keep on posting everyone. I am updating the list. Kathy

Another bump up. If you all could double check the list. I want to make sure I am getting the infor correct. In 3 weeks we should all be on the ship!!! Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter