attire sugg. Jamaica/ Chukka Horseback ride and swim?

Whisker

Mouseketeer
We are booked on the excursion in Jamaica to ride the horses and then they take a little dip in the water so, obviously we are going to get wet. The Hubs thinks it would be really weird to ride a horse in anything but jeans, but I'm thinking no one will want to walk around in wet jeans afterwards. lol

I am hoping to have a bit of time at the port shops before going back to the ship after the excursion. If anyone who has done this excursion would care to share what they wore, or what they saw others wearing and why it worked or didn't for them.... I would be most appreciative.

thanks!

Pictures on the website seem to show anything from leggings to bikinis. If attire isn't mentioned in the details of the Port Adventure, they probably don't have any requirement.

Pictures on the website seem to show anything from leggings to bikinis. If attire isn't mentioned in the details of the Port Adventure, they probably don't have any requirement.
yeah, I saw the pic with the girl in bikini. I also didn't see anything about requrements. I was just hoping for some suggestions and reasons from people who had experience with the excursion more than what was required.

Okay here’s what you need to know…
I loved the adventure and would do it again. That said…
You do not want to wear jeans. You want fewer clothes below the waist, maybe extra underwear as a filter is a healthy choice. When the lead horse lets his bowels go in the water
Umm
Everyone in line behind the lead horse will parade through his… “Business”. Yup, everyone will have their legs running through that because once “it” hits the water it expands and everyone follows through it.

So. Bring a change of clothes to wear afterwards. It’s so fun!! Just has a tiny drawback.

Oh and every horse went as soon as they hit the water. So if you can get near the front and then you don’t have as much to ride through. It will get up to you waist it’s unavoidable.

Okay here’s what you need to know…
I loved the adventure and would do it again. That said…
You do not want to wear jeans. You want fewer clothes below the waist, maybe extra underwear as a filter is a healthy choice. When the lead horse lets his bowels go in the water
Umm
Everyone in line behind the lead horse will parade through his… “Business”. Yup, everyone will have their legs running through that because once “it” hits the water it expands and everyone follows through it.

So. Bring a change of clothes to wear afterwards. It’s so fun!! Just has a tiny drawback.

Oh and every horse went as soon as they hit the water. So if you can get near the front and then you don’t have as much to ride through. It will get up to you waist it’s unavoidable.
Thank you so much! This was exactly what I was hoping to hear.... some first-hand experience. Hilarious, and I'm really glad to know about this part of the "fun" beforehand. lol

Love your picture! Your smile makes me really excited for this excursion. I think we are going to have a great time. Really appreciate your time and sharing of info! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter