attire on the dream at the district

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
can you wear a dress shirt and shorts at night at the district on the dream?

You can wear short and a t-shirt in the district at night. I have seen every kind of dress in there. People where what is comfortable. The only place that I know there is a dress code is at Dinner.

Some people wear what they wore to dinner, some wear what they wore during the day, some dress up, some don't....doesn't matter. No dress code for that area.

MJ

We have seen everything - truly, from very casual (even shorts) to formal wear. Everyone is having fun, the entertainment venues are hopping, the quiet lounges are just that - quiet and intimate. Go there any time, any clothing (I guess except swimwear), and you'll find the level of night life you want.

I usually wore jeans and a button up to Beat Street on the Magic or my dressier attire on formal/semi-formal nights.

Might just be me, but it seemed that it got kind of chilly in there. I'd have been freezing in shorts.

I wear pants to dinner most nights and go to the room after to change into shorts. I usually wear the same shirt that I wore to dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter