• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Attention WDW YOMD Winners: When, where and what did you win

My best friend and I won the Toy Story Prize pack at DHS. I can't remember which Saturday it was, but it was last month. We were sitting in the right seat on Star Tours around 2-2:30.

Hope to win something this trip...won nothing on our last trip!

:)

I've been to WDW 3X, 16 days since this all started, and never won anything, this week I was down in Orlando, but only went to DTD and the outlet malls, and at the Disney Character Store, I was buying some lanyards for when I bring my grandson down in Sept. I was telling the casher about it, and she gave me the Dreams pins to get my grandson started on pin collecting.

We won 2 dreams on the first 2 days of our last trip in August-September during free dining 2007......

The first was not even inside the parks but out at the bus stop for POP at MK on the first day of our trip. We were getting off the bus from POP and a CM approached and told me I was the last princess of her shift and handed me a plastic ring and a paper fastpass good for 1 ride for the day for our party, they also took our picture to hang in the CM area with a polaroid and wrote our hometown on the bottom. We explained that we were actually heading over to TTC to get a lynx to seaworld so she said that was fine and dated the slip for the next day:) When we got over to the LYNX bus stop she walked by and replied hello princess Brandi and her royal court!! We used it the next day all day, they never took it at any of the rides they let us keep it to reuse all day, pretty cool!

The second was a private meet and greet with Cinderella and we were just walking out of lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern and we were approached and older DD's were asked what there favorite princess was....they said Cinderella and she radioed in and asked the FAIRY GODMOTHER if her Heiness had anytime in her schedule...we were given a time of 1:15 and it was magical...the last picture in my signature is part of the meet and greet.

Our family of four won dream fast-passes at AK in September in that room before you go on the dino ride. They closed the door and we all celebrated. It was approx. 10:30. We had just missed getting fast passes on the Great Movie Ride the day before. It was the train directly after ours. The Dream team was stepping onto the platform when we pulled away. Winning the dream the next day was awesome.

Back in late October 2006 (just after YMD started), we stayed at CSR with friends (4 adults total).

We got back to our room one afternoon, and a couple of CM's presented the Tink pins to me. (I haven't seen many people reporting dreams at the resorts, but it does happpen).

We also got a dream at Studios. We were about to exit Star Tours when the CM asked if anyone wanted to ride again right away. We four said YES and had the ride all to ourselves. Before starting our second ride, the CM chatted with us a bit and asked our names. At the end of our second ride, the CM presented us with a personalized certificate commemorating our "Return to Endor".

Little stuff, but fun and memorable.

We'll be back in April and December, hoping for more surprises.

We won dream fast passes on the Backstage Tour on Oct. 4, 2007 at about 11:30 a.m.
Liz

We are leaving in 10 days. I hope we win something. I would be thrilled with a fastpass or an extra ride. Just to be a part of the year of a million dreams experience.

We would love to win something...who wouldn't though??!!! Haven't been lucky this past two times, third times gotta be a charm, right!!??

As a Canadian working in the States, last September I won a YOMD fastpasses for DHS and MK.

My family of five and the entire room of people in the Dinosour ride won Dream Fast Passes to Animal Kingdom on 4/15/07 around 9:55 AM

My son and I won Dream Ears on Thursday, February 7, 2007 at the fountain between Planet Holllywood and AMC Theaters @ Downtown Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter