!!!attention Stop Playing The Magic Quest Now!!!

T i DuBL GuH eRR

--Tigger--
The owner has just scammed me! I already reported him! Yes stop playing now! He said if I gave him my bird hat he will directly take me to the last atom and after the trade, he boot me and deleted me from his friends list! I REPEAT! STOP PLAYING THIS QUEST NOW! THE OWNER IS A SCAMMER. The last task is probably not even something to find. He probably gave it a flase name! I already report him you all should too! Don't give him any stuff for hints! Let's stop this now!!! His name is <name removed> !

I know the move wasn't smart on my part but I kept confirming with him if he's legit. I ended up on the wrong end. So I repeat, don't give <name removed> anything and don't play his quest!

T i DuBL GuH eRR said:
The owner has just scammed me! I already reported him! Yes stop playing now! He said if I gave him my bird hat he will directly take me to the last atom and after the trade, he boot me and deleted me from his friends list! I REPEAT! STOP PLAYING THIS QUEST NOW! THE OWNER IS A SCAMMER. The last task is probably not even something to find. He probably gave it a flase name! I already report him you all should too! Don't give him any stuff for hints! Let's stop this now!!! His name is **** !

I know the move wasn't smart on my part but I kept confirming with him if he's legit. I ended up on the wrong end. So I repeat, don't give **** anything and don't play his quest!

If this is indeed the case, the owner would have broken rules of charging for quests or quest help. You best recourse is to report him using the help button so that he can be stopped before he does the same to others. Posting here will not solve the problem.

Funny you should mention that. I went in to his room last evening to try his quest and there were several people in there saying he cheated them and demanded their stuff back. One of the people said she was going to report him, but I don't know whether she did or not. But there were a lot of unhappy people in his room last night around 8:00 EST.

hi what are the prizes for the quest list them plz and has any finished it

I would suggest removing his name from your post, unless the moderators want to.

Thanks for the warning. I've been looking for the atom for hours, and I don't think it's anywhere anyone can get to it. It should have been found by now. I wonder if a staff member could take a look at that quest and see if it even can be finished by anyone other than the quest creator?

I've thought of making a really hard quest, but this is crazy.

Well I'm trying it to see if there is an atom. My eyes are good.

Anyone have spoilers up to the atom?

Someybody said:
Well I'm trying it to see if there is an atom. My eyes are good.

Anyone have spoilers up to the atom?

What task are you on? I don't remember exactly, but I think I could help.

Omg, I reported him for asking me for my Explorer's Outfit for help and Staff said: What you are saying doesn't back up the chat logs. You will lose VMK playing time if you continue to send false accusations.

Adventurejimbob said:
Omg, I reported him for asking me for my Explorer's Outfit for help and Staff said: What you are saying doesn't back up the chat logs. You will lose VMK playing time if you continue to send false accusations.[/QUOTE]
What?! You will get banned for sending "false accusations"? That happened to me when I reported a Day Care. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter