• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Attention New Yorkers!

Stitch's Greatest Fa

DIS Veteran
Hi, we are from ENgland and although we have flown MAN-EWR-MCO before, I can't remeber, could someone please tell me roughly how long is the flight from Newark to Orlando. I seem to remember from last time that the tickets gave the timings as being much longer than they actually are.
Thanks for your help.

Yup! We fly EWR to MCO - take a 7am out of EWR and arrive in Orlando at 9:30. We were on the Magical Express and at the resort before 11am, and to the Magic Kingdom before noon - so worth getting up early for!

Sometimes if you are really lucky you can get there in a little over 2 hours. When we flew down in August from EWR it was just around a 2 hour flight. Too bad we had to taxi for 40 minutes before we even took off.

Sometimes if you are really lucky you can get there in a little over 2 hours. When we flew down in August from EWR it was just around a 2 hour flight. Too bad we had to taxi for 40 minutes before we even took off.

I think that's why they build so much time in... because they can sit on the runway for a long time before takeoff. Newark, JFK, and DC tend to be the worst for that in my experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter