ATTENTION Feb 11, 2006 MAGIC- It's time to CHAT

detroitdad

DIS Veteran
Hey fellow cruisers-

Now that the business of the holidays are over, it's time for us to start frequenting the chat room on this site to discuss plans, share ideas and get the enthusiasm going for our upcoming cruise (although that shouldn't be hard to do).

I thought I'd get the ball rolling. I will try to bump this post often so that as many of our fellow cruisers get a chance to see it and join in.

Let's schedule the first chat for this Friday, Jan 6th @ 9PM EST . (Friday night also happens to be the normally scheduled evening for cruise chat anyway.) All you need to do is go to the main discussions forum page. On the left hand side you will see a link for Chat Main. Click on that and it will take you to the chat login. If you haven't already registered as a user for the chat room, you will need to do so. I would recommend that we use Chat Room #2 as to not conflict with any scheduled chat going on in the Main Room. It really is very easy to use.

Please respond to this post if you plan to attend and if not, don't worry, we will certainly be scheduling more.

"Talk" to you soon!

I'll try to make it too! We're all getting really excited. Can't wait to leave the cold of the Northeast!

I hope to be able to chat with everyone, but thought I'd ask about transportation ahead of time. We're looking for a car from the ship back to the airport at the end of the cruise and wondered about finding another family to share a van or limo with. This will be our first Disney cruise and we can't wait!

Julie

I sent some personal messages and e-mails out to those that had responded on the original roll call thread. definitely dory will be joining us as well.

If you see any of these posters elsewhere on the boards please let them know about tomorrow night's chat:

dancermom
gmcutter
2kidsnow
jprothn
sfeisen
umber
GotMouse?
squeakcat
NoFussRuss

Looking forward to our first chat!

Hey everyone-

It was fun getting to you know and start discussing plans, although I was feeling a bit like the rooster in the hen house ;) (Or am I the only husband out there who is a disney freak?!)

Hopefully we can get more people at the next one. There were still about 7 or so more names that were on the original roll call that haven't been around in a while.

Take care-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter