ATTENTION:DO NOT OPEN ANY EMAILS received from me....

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
today or yesterday just delete them.

Another PTA mom sent me an email about PTA business(I'm the treasurer)and it contained a virus....WORM

W32.netsky.p@mm!enc.html

if you have this worm here is the link to Norton's to remove it and if you got it from me I am very very sorry.

Mal

Ouch Mal! You have the worst luck with those nasty things! Hope you get it cleared up soon!

I must have picked up something (virus, worm) because I no matter where I go, or what I do, I keep getting pop- ups :confused: :confused: ... I tried your link anyways but got an error message :( :(

I try and not send attachments and from now on I probably will not be opening any either.....

Norton's said this worm did not generate emails but I posted just in case they were wrong.

Mal

Originally posted by sweetpea3812
I must have picked up something (virus, worm) because I no matter where I go, or what I do, I keep getting pop- ups :confused: :confused: ... I tried your link anyways but got an error message :( :(

The same thing has been happening to me for the past few days!!! DH (a computer weanie) did some things that cleared a few of them up, but it's still happening. Guess I need to get him to look at things again. I just had a pop-up for "finding an adult friend." :earseek: :scared1:

I am so glad you got that taken care of, Mal!! Thanks for all your help with the virus updates and such!! We appreciate all your work! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter