• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ATTEN! Single woman wanted to show my uncle the magic of Disney & maybe more.....

Oh questions for me...I love it.

1. Yes i travel to other locations for my job and for vacations. I always go on a Carnival Cruise everyone year with my son and friends.

2. I love everything about Disney, especially being able to be a kid again.

3. Ride EE or TOT with me before the romantic dinner in September.:yay:

good thing my neice is here or i would have no idea what EE or TOT is. after finding out what they are, i want Expedition everest!:)

what kind of magical things?? my neice always says that... what does that mean?

My son was selected to be a parade, watching my daughter who fully believes she is cinderella, sit down and have a talk in the castle with cinderella. I am a big kid at heart, and I have been over a dozen times, and I am still moved to tears when I watch the fireworks over the castle, or the kiss goodnight, your niece will know what that is. There has been so many moments, I guess I just feel a peace when I am there, and I only feel it there.

Sounds silly to some, but I can never get enough.

I just finished catching up reading this and have to say that the Bachelor billboard is great! I have no idea where all the rest of the Disney ladies are tonight?
I have one question for you-if you could convince someone to go somewhere other than Disney, where would it be?

can you answer same ??? as asked to theresa, jenny, and disneydivamom?

My son was selected to be a parade, watching my daughter who fully believes she is cinderella, sit down and have a talk in the castle with cinderella. I am a big kid at heart, and I have been over a dozen times, and I am still moved to tears when I watch the fireworks over the castle, or the kiss goodnight, your niece will know what that is. There has been so many moments, I guess I just feel a peace when I am there, and I only feel it there.

Sounds silly to some, but I can never get enough.

i hope i feel that feeling when i am there...

If I could go anywhere other then Disney it would probably be on an Alaskan Cruise so I could go whale watching. I think they are magnificent creatures, and would love to watch them in there habitat, not Sea Worlds.

is paris the best place to meet, or italy?
what is the best thrill ride, i don't do upside down, but anything else.
which country in epcot is the most romantic restaurant ?
where do we go for dessert?
do we dress up or do casual?
could dancing be in this picture?
where is the quietest place to take a walk ( is there quiet in disney?)
is there anything else i'm forgetting....

Paris for me, I've only eaten at one country in Epcot and that was in Paris. The food was excellent. I enjoy dress up but if we're planning to continue with rides, then I would dress casual. As for desserts, Beaches and Creams or the Bakery at MK..But the best dessert are on cruise ships. I love to dance, so Pleasure Island is a must. I mostly stay at Shades of Green, it's in between two golf courses and there is a lake with benches which I love just to sit there and listen to the wildlife.

No but I love to travel :) What is it like?

it's like nothing else i have ever seen. it is directly on the mediterranean. la cinque means 5. there are 5 little towns built into the rock cliffs. above them are hills tiered off w/ olive trees and vines of grapes. it is amazing. the water is the bluest water you will ever see in your life. you mingle w/ the locals and you eat fresh fish. nothing like it at all.......

i hope i feel that feeling when i am there...

I hope you do to, some people don't get it. I have a brother-in-law that is on most of my trips, he doesn't get it. He goes just so my sister can be with me and my kids. I mean he has a good time, but he doesn't get it like my sis and I do. He is a big ham with the characters though, so that always makes for a good laugh.

What are you saying hope, of course you will get it, its just wrong to not get it. HA HA

i know i have said this before but all of your e-mails and posts have been great. theresa, you were great last wed. askingall the questions. now i some ?? for you....... 1: do you travel anywhere else besides disney?
2: what makes you love disney so much?
3: what is the first disney thing you'd want me to do?

??? for disneydivamom: same ????
??? for jenny: same ?????

Sure- 1. If I could travel half the year I would but I try to get away as often as possible. The places vary--Disney and Allegany or Adirondacks are regular trips, California, Florida Keys, South Beach, Vegas, Atlanta for work, Mexico (this is the list for the past 4-5 years or so)

2. I love Disney for different reasons but right now it's sort of like a home-away-from home since I have DVC (vacation club). It's nice to go there and have everyone happy no matter who I bring.

3. The first thing would be to just slow down, relax, take in the atmosphere and grab a glass of wine or maybe a giant margarita lol

Paris for me, I've only eaten at one country in Epcot and that was in Paris. The food was excellent. I enjoy dress up but if we're planning to continue with rides, then I would dress casual. As for desserts, Beaches and Creams or the Bakery at MK..But the best dessert are on cruise ships. I love to dance, so Pleasure Island is a must. I mostly stay at Shades of Green, it's in between two golf courses and there is a lake with benches which I love just to sit there and listen to the wildlife.

my neice tells me shades of green is a military resort? are you military?

is paris the best place to meet, or italy?
what is the best thrill ride, i don't do upside down, but anything else.
which country in epcot is the most romantic restaurant ?
where do we go for dessert?
do we dress up or do casual?
could dancing be in this picture?
where is the quietest place to take a walk ( is there quiet in disney?)
is there anything else i'm forgetting....

Not sure if this is open to all. I have been a lurker on the boards for awhile now and do not post often. I would like to interject something here about romantic places. One, the Italian place has since changed hands, so I am not sure how it tastes. There is an upstairs place in France, but again, I have not been in awhile and names alude me. I feel that any place can be romantic if you let it. The French ones and Le Cellier in Canada Pavillion are nice. I could answer all your questions that you listed, but I feel I am interrupting. Good luck.

it's like nothing else i have ever seen. it is directly on the mediterranean. la cinque means 5. there are 5 little towns built into the rock cliffs. above them are hills tiered off w/ olive trees and vines of grapes. it is amazing. the water is the bluest water you will ever see in your life. you mingle w/ the locals and you eat fresh fish. nothing like it at all.......

That almost sounds like Turkey..which I've been to and love the Mediterranean, as you said the water is the bluest in the world.

Sure- 1. If I could travel half the year I would but I try to get away as often as possible. The places vary--Disney and Allegany or Adirondacks are regular trips, California, Florida Keys, South Beach, Vegas, Atlanta for work, Mexico (this is the list for the past 4-5 years or so)

2. I love Disney for different reasons but right now it's sort of like a home-away-from home since I have DVC (vacation club). It's nice to go there and have everyone happy no matter who I bring.

3. The first thing would be to just slow down, relax, take in the atmosphere and grab a glass of wine or maybe a giant margarita lol

Adirondacks?!? now we're talking.... i live in the foothills of the Adirondacks. have you been to keen region for hiking?

Thanks for the amazing description--I'm looking at a snow outside and my mind drifted off to Italy for a few minutes :)

Not sure if this is open to all. I have been a lurker on the boards for awhile now and do not post often. I would like to interject something here about romantic places. One, the Italian place has since changed hands, so I am not sure how it tastes. There is an upstairs place in France, but again, I have not been in awhile and names alude me. I feel that any place can be romantic if you let it. The French ones and Le Cellier in Canada Pavillion are nice. I could answer all your questions that you listed, but I feel I am interrupting. Good luck.

of course this is open to all.... how are you?

Adirondacks?!? now we're talking.... i live in the foothills of the Adirondacks. have you been to keen region for hiking?

Lucky you! I spent a week or so every summer in the Adirondacks visiting my aunt and uncle so I know the area. They live in Saratoga but had this cottage near Loon Lake. And I have hiked a few mountains there, just can't recall the names

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter