Attack of the Clones

PigSoldier

to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand wav
Hi everyone!!!

In a little while, I'm going going to see the new Star Wars film!!! :D Has anyone else seen it? What did you think?

- Suzi
:D

I wanna see it soooo bad!

but no one wants to see it...well if they do no one has time to actually go see it! :(

school needs to be over NOW!

I'm back!! :D

I thought it was pretty good, loads better than The Phantom Menace, but nowhere near as good as Episodes V and VI.

I think they focused too much on the love story, and not enough on the whole Anakin turning evil thing. (BTW, I've decided that the guy who plays Anakin is rather lovely :p)

Anyway, I think you should all see it if you have the chance :)

- Suzi

I saw it last night! I was soooo confused!! I didnt really want to but thats what one of my friends wanted to see, so I went. I was really glad I saw it! Once I got over the complet confusion I enjoyed it!! hehe

Nope not yet, but I'm going to see it soon...

Quick question:

(And this is what's been keeping me awake at nights :rolleyes: )

I'm sure I remember seeing Boba Fett in the later films, but I can't remember where. Do any Star Wars experts know? :confused:

- Suzi

I thought I was pathetic, but I think you've got me beat Brad!;) I've seen a few of them, but I have absolutely no clue what's going on. I'll probably go see episode 2 w/ my friends just to see Hayden Christiansen, and I'll be completely confused.:rolleyes:

I'm going tomorrow night - haven't seen any of the other ones. Should be interesting. :D

i havent seen any of them either......ive seen parts of eposode one, and it looks pretty good, but i havent had a chance to sit down and watch it ( i have it on video, but it seems like a movie thats fun to watch with a bunch of friends and not by yourself).
eposode 2 looks pretty bad......too much of the love story and the two "love birds" arent really good actors (my friends and i saw the preview for it when we were out watchin "not another teen movie, and we started laughing at how bad they were......they would do well on a soap opera).
id rather see spiderman!
BTW, "not another teen movie" was pretty good!

I haven't see the film, but my friend from art class got tickets to the first showing in Wales and said it was amazing. Now he just won't shut up about it!!:rolleyes: :mad:

Pigsoldier

Boba Fett was in the second and third movies according to my mom and brother

Not another teen movie is terrible - It was voted the worst movie of the year..!!;)
The 2 actors were good ( natalie Portman and Hayden Christiansen) i didnt like the movie all to well but it was still pretty good..

I thought Episode II was pretty cool. The Yoda fight scene was the best (not to mention really funny for some reason). I agree though - it's not as good as the original trilogy.

Someone asked about who Boba Fett is. He is in 1 or 2 movies of the original trilogy. He becomes a bounty hunter (like his dad). He tries to kill Luke....I think. I haven't seen Eps. IV-VI in a while so I'm not positive on that.

Go see Attack of the Clones. If you don't understand, then you should rent the original trilogy - it'll make a lot more sense then!

I can't wait to go to WDW cuz I know they're gonna have all kinds of cool Star Wars stuff in the gift shop at the Star Tours ride!!! :D And Hayden Christensen is REALLY cute!!! (he he he ;) ). I love Ewan McGregor, but he didn't look as attractive in this movie - I think it's the facial hair!

I saw it the other night and was very impressed.. I wasn't too lost even though I hadn't seen the other ones.
And Hayden is a hottie. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter