Attachment for carseat to luggage?

SamSam

http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
We are hoping to take our twin (then 26 months) grandsons to WDW next year and we always get a rental car. I remember reading here (some time ago) about a system that attaches the carseat to your luggage for wheeling through the airport, which would be fantastic.

That way, we could take their carseats to use on the plane, then in the rental car. We will rent a double stroller (offsite) to use during the whole stay.

Anyone remember what these systems are called? or have a link?
thanks so much, this is very exciting for this gramma.

We bought a cheap Cosco Scenera that we only use on trips. It flips over and fits perfectly on the carry-on rollers that we have. We just wrap the top with a bungee cord around the handles.

We bought a cheap Cosco Scenera that we only use on trips. It flips over and fits perfectly on the carry-on rollers that we have. We just wrap the top with a bungee cord around the handles.

So the bungee cord around the handles is secure enough to hold the carseat and a toddler in it, if they're tired of walking? Sounds good to me!

I can't remember what they are called, but when you go to Amazon if you just search carseat strap it should come up. They are about $14 I think. However, if you look at the reviews one poster said that the straps for the car seat actually are long enough to wrap around the suitcase and all you would have to get was an O ring or something of the like for everything to connect up. I am going to be trying it here at the end of the week with our Britax. I'll let you know how it goes.

So the bungee cord around the handles is secure enough to hold the carseat and a toddler in it, if they're tired of walking? Sounds good to me!

I would think trying to hold up and pull a piece of luggage with a car seat and a 26 month old attached would be extremely heavy and would likely bend or break your luggage handle.

No kid in the carseat, just the carseat strapped to the luggage. The kid goes in the stroller =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter