Atlantis

chrisd596

DIS Veteran
If you take a taxi over to Atlantis, can you walk around that area or do you have to pay to see everything there?

Is it worth it to just walk around there? Is there anything to see from the outside?

Thanks

Chris

Hi- I have taken a taxi over to Atlantis once on a cruise and I just got back from an actual trip to Atlantis. When we weren't resort guests we were able to walk around the inside of the hotel, but you are NOT allowed to walk outside by the pools, water park, etc. Our quick trip over to Atlantis made us decide that we one day wanted to come back to stay. Unless you like to gamble or go to a cool aquarium in there (it's called the dig and for non-resort guests during the day you have to pay), that's about all that you can do.

Could someone please post the price for the aquarium.

For the life of me I can't seem to find it.

Thanks.

You can walk through "The Dig" which is the aquarium without a wristband, I have only ben asked to present one when at the pool area, getting towels - water rides etc.

You can walk through "The Dig" which is the aquarium without a wristband, I have only ben asked to present one when at the pool area, getting towels - water rides etc.

Don't count on this poster's experience (i.e. lax enforcement). As a non tour guest, a wristband / entry fee is required for the Dig.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter