Atlantis says "NO" day passes - HELP

Grumpy&Goofy

Earning My Ears
Comfort Inns quoted my DH $300.00 total for 1 day, and he wanted to book it. I was against this b/c I really wanted to get a room at the Atlantis for the day. A few people have posted that they have gotten day passes once they arrived at the Atlantis, so I really wanted to wait.

DH said that if we get to the Atlantis and they are booked, he will be very upset. So, I called the Comfort Inns to book it. Well, the Comfort Inns is now booked. I called the Atlantis and the only thing they have available is a Beach Tower room for $598.00 total. She said they only have rooms available in the Beach Tower, and everything else is booked.

Should I book the Atlantis for $598.00 (2 adults - 2 kids), since the hotel seems to be booking up fast and the Comfort Inns is booked up, or do I take the chance and go to the Atlantis the day of (Feb. 19) and try to get a day pass for each of us?

Please help, should have listed to husband and would have only paid $300.00.

either that or go and use the money to try another kind of excursion you've never done before...

I think your best bet at this point is to book the DCL Atlantis Adventure package. I read that the daypasses aren't guaranteed to be offered every day, it depends on capacity, but these passes are also very new so I don't know how solid the information is that's out there. If you're set on going to Atlantis I don't know that I would take a chance waiting until the day you get there to try to get a day room or day pass considering you're going during a school vacation week.

This doesn't help you now but if you ever go again in the future, CS is literally right next to Atlantis. I booked CS last month at a rate much cheaper than Atlantis and it was a 5-10 minute walk to the Atlantis entrance, we never had any need to go to our room until we checked out at the end of the day.

Good luck!!

you might want to check the details of the DCL Adventure package . I know when we went it did not include use of the pools at the Atlantis only the beach.

Funny, I don't see the DCL Atlantis Adventure package on the list of options when I got to the excursion list for my sailing on 2/25?

Just my two cents. No way, no how is Atlantis worth $598 for the day. We did it in December for under $200 for four of us, and it was just okay. It was nice to say we saw it, but I wouldn't do it a second time. If you want a great pool day, the WDW deluxe resorts are much nicer. Just my opinion.

I did a little searching and found a beach tower room at the Atlantis for $455 plus tax it came to $543.71

The comfort inn showed no availibility.

Just my two cents. No way, no how is Atlantis worth $598 for the day. We did it in December for under $200 for four of us, and it was just okay. It was nice to say we saw it, but I wouldn't do it a second time. If you want a great pool day, the WDW deluxe resorts are much nicer. Just my opinion.

I totally agree! We were there in Dec and paid $99 (total)for the 5 of us (me, DH, DD8, DD6,& DS4) and it wasn't all that we thought it would be. It's Beuatiful, the pools are fun and there was lots to lok at-but we have no desire to go back. Even the kids were unimpressed after 2 hours or so and were ready to go back to the ship. It's highly over rated in my opinion.

I just got off the phone with atlantis and they told me that a day room would cost me 250-500 depending on which towers are available.Are they nut's?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter