Atlantis day passes available for Dig only?

Sarabi's Cubs

DIS Veteran
I've seen on several threads that Atlantis sometimes has day passes available for Aquaventure. Do they also offer passes just to tour the aquarium and are those pretty easy to get or limited like the Aquaventure day passes? The aquarium is what my younger kids are interested in. I know we can book it through DCL but it's only available in the afternoon. We would much rather go over first thing and be back on the ship in the afternoon, so I was thinking about just doing it on our own.

Laurie

Yes, they do have day passes for just the Dig. We did that a couple of years ago and I think it was around $30 - $35 for adults and less for kids (don't remember the exact amount). You can walk through it on your own, or you can go on one of the scheduled guided tours. It was very easy to do on our own and I don't think the day passes were limited like the Aquaventure passes.

That is exactly what my family did earlier this year on a Spring Break cruise (not DCL). the Dig tickets were $35 for adults and $25 for kids. I don't remember the kids age limit though. We were going to try for Aquaventure tix, but they were already sold out, plus they were too expensive for a glorified waterpark IMHO :rolleyes:. Of course, $35 for a sprawling aquarium (the tour involved a lot of walking through Atlantis grounds) is a bit high too ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!