Atlantis anyone?

Lizal

Earning My Ears
Traveled on DCL twice before and am currently looking into the 3day beginning of Thanksgiving week. Does anyone know if you can still book a room at Comfort Suites in Atlantis and have use of the pool and grounds for the day? TIA for the info. I

We're going in Jan. and I've been looking into this too, either a day room at Atlantis or an overnight room at Comfort Suites.

All I've been able to find out so far is that Atlantis will not let you pre-book a day room. They are first-come, first serve the day of. That is risky if you really have your heart set on it.

I haven't heard much about Comfort Suites, but I'd love to know more about this too.

If you do this, will you report when you get back?

Thanks!

We are a family of nine cruising in January. If we book a room at the Comfort Suites, how many people will they allow in Atlantis? I'm sure we call can't go w/just one room reservation. Can anyone help? Same w/Atlantis. If we are lucky enough to get a day room. How many people are allowed access with that?

Thanks!

I just got off the phone with Choice Hotels. Their rate is $184.00 night plus 12% tax and some other fees for housecleaning which add up to $24.00. They did verify that you do have access to Atlantis if you book their room. I would only assume you are only provided with wristbands for the number of people in your room. We have been to Atlantis before and will probably book this room through someone. I always feel more comfortable booking directly with the hotel but not sure in this case. The cancellation policy is 2 days prior to arrival, so that gives some time to cancel if the weather looks bad.

If you call Choice Hotels, for Comfort Suites Paradise Island and ask for "smarter living discount" they will lower the rate from $184 to $150.
I think Comfort Suites gives wristbands for 4 people to a room and Atlantis gives wristbands for 5 people for 1 room.
Also, Comfort Suites said they have 24 hour cancellation policy.

FYI, I just booked a room at Atlantis for $149 through expedia. Taxes were additional $30. Gregg

I guess it depends on the dates, because I just checked Expedia for Atlantis for Nov. 11, and there was no availabilty.

We just booked the Comfort Suites for Nov 11. We got a rate of 150.00 and they give you 4 wrist bands per room. :cool1: :cool1:

danjrmom1:
We also booked the Comfort Suites for Nov. 11. We will also be on the Nov. 10, Disney Wonder. We have 2 boys ages 6 & 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter