Atlantic Dance Hall

vod2117

DIS Veteran
I have an interesting question some of you'll may be helpful with.

I will be in the World for a convention and wanted to try the Atlantic Dance Hall. I am 21 and a single guy and was curious if I would fit in at this nightclub? I am not sure how Disney runs their nightclubs, and how they might be different than say Hakkasan in NYC or any other nightclubs.

Thanks in advance.

I've only been once years ago and there were very few people there. But if there is a convention in town, maybe it will get more traffic. Don't worry about fitting in...its Disney, just go and check it out. If no one is there, venture over to Jelly Rolls and try that. Also, Kimono's in the Swan has Karaoke . You could enjoy some sushi and a drink and watch the people sing. It's a small place.

I have an interesting question some of you'll may be helpful with.

I will be in the World for a convention and wanted to try the Atlantic Dance Hall. I am 21 and a single guy and was curious if I would fit in at this nightclub? I am not sure how Disney runs their nightclubs, and how they might be different than say Hakkasan in NYC or any other nightclubs.

Thanks in advance.
There are a lot more people in Downtown Disney at some of the clubs there. House of Blues is very popular.

Depends when you go. I'm there every year for a ballroom dance competition at the Swan, and we ended up raiding the place the final night we're all in town.

It is a lot of fun though if you like to dance... most of it is pop, though. The floor is clean so you won't ruin a good pair of shoes, and the bartenders will ensure you to have a good time.

We thought it was decent when we went during food and wine a few years ago!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter