• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Atlantic Canadian WDW Fans

Southern tip of Nova Scotia here. Just got back a couple of weeks ago. Wish we were back there. :mickeyjum

Hi there--another Cape Bretoner here!:wave2: We just returned two weeks ago and we are already planning next year's trip! We absolutely love Disney and talking to others with our same obsession is great!

Hello from Halifax. This will be our first time to Disney for myself and three daughters. :woohoo: on May 2 -9. My husband can't believe that I'm on the computer so much on DIS :surfweb: learning all I can. He can't make it due to work but friends are coming with us. This will be the trip to last a long time. 30 more sleeps!

Count us in. Family of five who tow our travel trailer to WDW every year at Christmas. This Christmas will be our fifth Christmas at Fort Wilderness. We would love to meet other Disers from the Maritimes. We live just outside if Sackville N.B.

How long does it take you to drive to WDW? We are from Mahone Bay, NS and are thinking about driving down as I am terriifed of flying!

from here in fredericton it is aprox 30hrs driving time so just add driving time to fredericton

Hi everybody. I'm in Southeast NB. I was at WDW for the 1st time over Easter and I'm already thinking about my next trip.

Hello...I guess I better speak up for PEI! I know there are more out there. Come on, don't be shy.

We've had a few trips to Disney and first Disney cruise last year. Can't wait until April next year for our next Disney cruise.

Stratford, PEI here. Our last trip was Christmas 2006 and we will be driving down again this December to spend another Christmas with the mouse.

Paula

Another NBer.
Hi charleyann!
I like the idea of getting together. You can count us in.:banana:

Oh gosh, you are in Beaver Dam too? Another Disney lover from Beaver Dam? I'm amazed!

Charleyann

My name says it all. Another Newfoundlander here. Our last trip was April 07 (I was there for my b-day - what a dream come true) and are planning again for April 09. No chance of flying out of Maine from here!!!

Hello all,
We live in Dartmouth, NS.
We will be leaving on 4/27 for our first visit to WDW.
Our girls ages 7 and 13 are SO EXCITED!!!.
The bonus for this trip is that the Disney Channel Games will be taped the during the week of our trip. :)

Hello all,
We live in Dartmouth, NS.
We will be leaving on 4/27 for our first visit to WDW.
Our girls ages 7 and 13 are SO EXCITED!!!.
The bonus for this trip is that the Disney Channel Games will be taped the during the week of our trip. :)

Have a great time. The first time is fantastic, just remember you do have to do everything because you will be returning. In 2004 we took our once in a lifetime trip, thinking maybe we will be back in 2010. We have been twice since that trip and are going again in August.

Have a great time. The first time is fantastic, just remember you do have to do everything because you will be returning. In 2004 we took our once in a lifetime trip, thinking maybe we will be back in 2010. We have been twice since that trip and are going again in August.

Sooo true! I bet there are many DISers that took that "once in a lifetime trip" many trips ago! :lmao:

So you're going in August? :cool1: I was telling a friend of mine about free dining and she made the mistake of telling me to help book her a trip...I told her to hand me her credit card...in less than 1 hour, I had her flight booked, resort and tickets book and ADRs made - NOW THAT WAS FUN (spending someone elses money!) She will be there August 24-31 and is really excited! :banana: Have you been in August before? I told her it was going to be H-O-T, but she said "bring it on!"

Looking forward to reading your trip report :goodvibes

Sooo true! I bet there are many DISers that took that "once in a lifetime trip" many trips ago! :lmao:

So you're going in August? :cool1: I was telling a friend of mine about free dining and she made the mistake of telling me to help book her a trip...I told her to hand me her credit card...in less than 1 hour, I had her flight booked, resort and tickets book and ADRs made - NOW THAT WAS FUN (spending someone elses money!) She will be there August 24-31 and is really excited! :banana: Have you been in August before? I told her it was going to be H-O-T, but she said "bring it on!"

Looking forward to reading your trip report :goodvibes

This will be our 2nd trip in August and 3rd summer trip. It has been hot but not unbearable. We always manage to go before free dining.

We are planning April 2009, have 2 sets of dates in mind, hopefully a seat sale will happen. I told my DH yesterday that only 10 more months and we go again. Seems like a year since we have been there, but it was only 8 weeks ago. Even planning makes me excited.

We are planning April 2009, have 2 sets of dates in mind, hopefully a seat sale will happen. I told my DH yesterday that only 10 more months and we go again. Seems like a year since we have been there, but it was only 8 weeks ago. Even planning makes me excited.

Dennise, I hope a seat sale will happen also. We are going in May and I'm starting to watch for seat sales already - with the way prices are going, I figure anything under $600 a person out of Halifax will be a good deal!

Hello to my fellow Cape Bretoners! That's where I am from. I lived in the Glace Bay area.

I'm glad I started this thread. We really should organize a meet!

Hey!! I live in Glace Bay....from the Bay by', LOL:lmao: Originall i'm from Rexton (45 mins north of Moncton) and i have been living in Glace Bay for the past 4 yrs. we're flying out of Sydney...gotta love Areoplan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter