• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Atkin's Dieters: What have you eaten today?

Leftover fried okra and fried catfish for breakfast. For lunch I had a two BLTs: take a leaf of romaine lettuce, spread with mayo, two slices of crisp bacon and a couple of thin slices of tomato. Roll it up and it is yummy.

Cheesecake with a couple strawberries and whipped cream for breakfast.

Hamburger patty and side salad (with Ranch) for lunch.

Slim Jim for snack.

Will probably have Chicken Strips for dinner.

And all day long.....WATER with lemon! ;)

Omelet for Breakfast
3 eggs, ham,cheese,onion,peppers,mushroom

Broccoli Salad in the Afternoon

One oz of Walnuts for snack.

Feel free to check out my journal page to see what I've eaten the last month and a half.:D

Breakfast - 2 eggs fried in butter, 5 strips of microwave bacon. Coffee with half and half

Lunch - 3 oz canned chicken, 2 string cheese sticks (motzerella), diet vanilla coke.

22 OZ water.

Dinner plans so far = Brats and green salad with wish bone creamy caesar dressing, this is a one carb full fat yummy dressing, the ranch is the same, lowest carbs for non oil and vinegar I have found. Maybe some blueberries and red rasberries with whipped cream and splenda. Mybe not, I try to stay at 20 or less carbs so it depends on how many are in the salad.

Turkey & Cheese omelette for breakfast

Vegetables Alfredo for lunch
(cooked zucchini, pea pods, green beans, cauliflower, broccoli - with Alfredo sauce poured over it)

dinner will be beef brisket from Famous Dave's! :)

Rhonda do you have a low carb recipe for Alfredo sauce? Please, share it.

Thanks for the ideas, we are having Catfish for dinner, and maybe some Romaine Lettuce with lemon.;)

BF: 2 egg omlet with mushrooms heese

Lunch: 1 Steak-Um with a slice of swiss cheese and 1/2 c. cottage cheese

Dinner: kielbalsa, saurkraut, tossed salad, broc. & cheese

BF: mozzarella balls & decaf coffee

lunch: left-over ribs & olives

snack: nuts

dinner will be a salad with bleu cheese dressing & a bbq hamburger patty

4 tacos without the shell - so basically meat, lettuce, cheese, sour creme, salsa

grilled steak, cajun seasoned

chicken breast coated with parmesan cheese - baked - add sliced deli ham and swiss cheese - 5 minutes in a low broiler.

pork rinds

B - 1 serving of flaxomeal hotcereal, 1 Atkins Chocolate shake, and 1 VERY large mug of black coffee

L - 1/2 cup of turkey salad (1/2 cup of diced turkey meat, 2 TBS of mayo, and some diced onion), and 1 cup of sliced fresh cucumber

D - 6 ounces of baked dill seasoned salmon, 1 cup of steamed brocolli w/1 TBS of butter

S - 2 TBS of almond butter (yum!)

I track my meals every day in fitday.com. If anyone is interested... just PM me and I will send my public link.

I have been really boring so far today and have only eaten 3 eggs althou I have managed to drink 8 oz of water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter