At wit's end/confused on what to do...

:thumbsup2

Well, we registered him for 12 credits the community college, like his Dad wanted him to do - yes "WE" i say. My son and I went with him to the college.. originally he said no classes left, i'll work on it tomorrow, but I was there in the car waiting for them, so I walked back into the advisement line with him, made him stand there and get 'advised' on which classes he could take. Then he went to registrar and registered.

He told his dad what he had accomplished and his father laid down another set of rules now. The original rules were becoming a full-time student he could move back home. Now it's getting a drivers license.

I was out last last at a PTA meeting and was beat when I got home, too tired to get into the 'drama' of the rules change.

So I'm hoping today, he will get to the bottom of things with his father.
We will have another meeting over dinner tonight when my husband is home.

I know he did look up where he can take his 5 hour driving refresher course and drivers test. There is a class on Saturday, which I am hoping he does take and then will be able to move back home this weekend.

My son starts classes on Tuesday, so I'm hoping this is all cleared up by then! :)

:cool1::hippie:

:laughing::scared1:

wooohooo baby steps!!

OP...

As difficult as all this has been for you and your family...I commend you for all you have done for this boy. You have stepped in and made a difference in his life. You may never know the impact the actions of you and your family will have on him and his life, but rest assured you have made a difference. Of course there's been frustration for all of you, but you didn't just kick him to the curb. You took him in and helped him. You are an angel sent to him. Thank God for you and your family.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Thanks!!

Well, if anyone reads this and is keeping up with my saga.. I think I have good news! :woohoo:

Father said he can go home tomorrow night, one more night here.

He's all set up with his driver's license 5 hour course thing for Saturday.

Pray for me! :flower3:

popcorn::Hopefully all goes well!

:cheer2:

Excellent News!! You and your family did a really good thing!

:confused3

Thanks.. I will look into this ;)

I think I need too do something, as I experienced a huge panic attack in the party store today -- something I haven't experienced in over a year. I've been taking medicine to over come them, they were getting to be all the time... I would fear doom too because of them.

Today, shopping for party supplies for my daughter's class, something just came over me... Could it be that much stress? I didn't feel stressed.

I came home, relaxed and took a small dose of Xanax which I try not to take, the doctors doesn't like giving them to me... They only give me a handful at a time, i'm grateful I had one today, as I was able to chill out on my bed and doze off for a few minutes!

With all that said ;) Good day is here! :)

He packed his bags, put them in my son's car, he's going home!!

Told me thanks! asked me if he owed me anything.. told him to just make sure he stays in school, listens to his folks and does the right thing! To put his education first and make something of himself ;)

:thumbsup2:cool1::dance3:

:confused3

Thanks.. I will look into this ;)

I think I need too do something, as I experienced a huge panic attack in the party store today -- something I haven't experienced in over a year. I've been taking medicine to over come them, they were getting to be all the time... I would fear doom too because of them.

Today, shopping for party supplies for my daughter's class, something just came over me... Could it be that much stress? I didn't feel stressed.

I came home, relaxed and took a small dose of Xanax which I try not to take, the doctors doesn't like giving them to me... They only give me a handful at a time, i'm grateful I had one today, as I was able to chill out on my bed and doze off for a few minutes!

Told me thanks! asked me if he owed me anything.. told him to just make sure he stays in school, listens to his folks and does the right thing! To put his education first and make something of himself ;)

You are awesome. :hug:

Great job!

It is stressful having anyone new living in your house. Very stressful. And you're right, it might not seem like it's stressful but it can hit you like a ton of bricks. Different circumstances, but I've been there.

You are awesome. :hug:

Great job!

It is stressful having anyone new living in your house. Very stressful. And you're right, it might not seem like it's stressful but it can hit you like a ton of bricks. Different circumstances, but I've been there.

:thumbsup2:woohoo:

Thanks!!!!

I didn't think it was stressful, but... today in the party store, I managed to have a panic attack, which I haven't had one in about a year or so, before Christmas 2010. So, with that said, I guess it bothered me more than I thought it did, even though I thought I handled it very well :) Was very calm, but my insides might not have been.

popcorn::

Just read through this whole thread. I think I broke the popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: smiley. :lmao:

OP, I'm glad you FINALLY have your happy ending!!! :woohoo: :dance3: :yay: :banana: :cool1:

Maybe you should head back to the party store to get some celebration supplies for getting your house back to yourselves.
98f387ad.gif
a7156592.gif
98f387ad.gif

No more taking in strays of ANY kind, people or animals.

And no more taking this guy back in if he fails his driver's test. It's no longer YOUR problem! :thumbsup2

Just read through this whole thread. I think I broke the popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: smiley. :lmao:

OP, I'm glad you FINALLY have your happy ending!!! :woohoo: :dance3: :yay: :banana: :cool1:

Maybe you should head back to the party store to get some celebration supplies for getting your house back to yourselves.
98f387ad.gif
a7156592.gif
98f387ad.gif

No more taking in strays of ANY kind, people or animals.

And no more taking this guy back in if he fails his driver's test. It's no longer YOUR problem! :thumbsup2

Well said.. that's why I told him to do what he needs to do, driving, school, parents, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter